○●

○●

●○

●○

gracievandien, i learned a game named kubb
even better, i won
tagged: sadiesink_, addiedanvie, milliebobbybrown, natyiceofficial, maya_hawke
Liked by charlie.r.heaton, dkharbour, and 234.908 others

masondice, i wish i was there :(
gracievandien, next time!

josephquinn, it's like a tradition with ads
addiedanvie, but it's fun!
sadiesink_ it is!

addiedanvie, we rocked!!

After the dinner, which was amazing, the cast left to their own appartments leaving Adeline and Jo alone.

Adeline and Jo cleared the table and filled the dishwasher. After they curled up on the sofa together, "What do you want to watch?"

Adeline groaned, she never knew what to pick, "I don't know," she whined. It made Joseph laugh, he knew her well enough.

He scrolled around in Netflix untill he settled on 'the Amazing Spiderman', to which Adeline sat straight and turned to look at him with puppy eyes. He just smirked at her already knowing this would've been her reaction.

During the movie Jo had wrapped his arms around Adeline tucking her head under his chin as her eyes stayed focused on the screen. His hands played with her head and massaged her scalp making her sigh in content every time.

"With great power comes great responsibility..." she whispered her eyes tearing up. The movie had ended and like evry time, Addie needed to comment on every detail. "It gets me every time."

"I know," Joseph laughed, he now also sitting up, leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Come on it's almost midnight."

Adeline didn't even respond with words, she hummed while she streched her legs and wrapped her arms around his belly. "Sleep," she muttered.