"Akshita will never like it if you treat her as a responsibility only, I know her she surely wants you to accept her with whole heart, where you will take care of her not just because of a responsibility but because you love her"

"Your parents need your time, your aunty uncle needs your time, your grandparents need your time, your siblings need your time BUT"...

"Your wife needs your time, care and love"

"We all have seen how much Avyansh and Tara Love each other. They have been in love since their college days, looking at them doesn't she feel that she also needed a relationship like theirs? she doesn't say anything that's not mean she doesn't want anything"

"She may not show it but she cares for you, she loves you" Adhiraj said making Ekansh shocked, never in the dream he imagines she will love him that too after seeing his behaviour with her.

Dadaji unko set kerane k liye jhut toh mat bolo😭

"In these 4 months you were never there for her when she needed you, but now I want you to be with her, take it as my order or whatever but now I want that, take her on dates, parties you are newly wedded enjoy your time with her then you will know each other"

"I want you to work at the office from 9 am to 7 pm only." Ekansh looked at him like someone snatched his favourite toffee.

"Dadu bu---" he started to speak again but Adhiraj interrupted him.
"No excuses now! You don't even know how much she tolerates other people's questions for your absence. She performed every ritual of Avyansh's wedding all alone without you, and why weren't you there? Because you chose to run away from her. But now, stop all this," his voice clearly showed how annoyed and angry he was with him.

"Until you will not accept her, I don't think she will consider our family as her own"

"Whenever someone asks her about your absence, she always makes excuses your Dadi always throws taunts at her for your absence, but she never replied back, it's not like she can't reply back but you know why she doesn't? For YOU" Adhiraj and Ekansh look confused.

"A girl leaves everything behind for her husband, who comes first to her before anything and if her husband will leave her alone then she can't ask or say anything to anyone"

"Give chance to your marriage my child, your dadu is saying by his own experience, trust me you will not regret" he said, patting his shoulder and leaving the room leaving Ekansh in his Thoughts.

Ekansh started thinking about his behaviour in the last 4 months towards Akshita. He realised that he never tried to talk to her, not even giving her a glance. The first time he spoke to her was to tell her, "I don't need you, so stay away from me," and he did so very rudely, which only made them more distant.

After contemplating for a while, Ekansh took a heavy sigh and made his way upstairs. On his way, he noticed Tara and Avyansh sitting in the garden area, engrossed in conversation and laughter. They seemed like the perfect happy couple, which made him realise that he had never spent quality time with his wife like that.

He had never truly considered her his wife. Diverting his gaze, he continued towards his room with a heavy heart.

The Room

Ekansh entered the room and his eyes fell upon Akshita sitting in the balcony, wrapped in a quilt and engrossed in a book. He found himself staring at her, captivated by her presence. Sensing someone's gaze, Akshita turned her head and met his gaze. For a brief moment, their eyes locked, but she quickly averted her gaze and focused on her book, knowing all too well that he would not initiate a conversation and would continue to behave as if she didn't exist.

The Balcony

They are Strangers, He doesn't want to initiate any kind of talk and things with her, while she can't, because he will not like it.

He didn't say anything and lay on the bed leaving a good space beside him, he has worked continuously these days so he falls asleep soon.

Akshita looked at him and sigh heavily, she turned off the lights. She was feeling good on the balcony. It was comfortable so she fell asleep there looking at the stars in the sky. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What will Ekansh do now?

Will He give a chance to this marriage?

Stay tune..

Till then bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

Wait! You didn't vote and comment till now?