𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ━ 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖞'𝖘 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞

Start from the beginning

"Oh, yeah. Hurricane Taylor", the boy joked, making them all chuckle.

"And I guess I always feel like the supporting character around her, which I normally, I don't mind."

"But it's your Birthday", Jeremiah ended her sentence for her. "And you're theain character, Belly, not her." Grace started smirking again while she watched the two from the back seat.

Belly nodded at him, making eye contact she smiled, "Yeah, thanks, Jere."

Suddenly Belly didn't hold the steering wheel straight and Jeremiah quickly grabbed it.

The boy exhaled deeply as the girl looked at him, "Whoops."

Jere chuckled while his eyes were still wide, "Bells? We're gonna need a part two driving lesson, okay?"

Grace chuckled as she leaned back, "No offence, but also a part three and a part four."

They all laughed while Belly continued to drive them down to the bus station. About ten minutes later, the bus arrived.

"Twenty bucks she calls you Jeremy again", Belly suddenly whispered at the boy.

"You think? I don't know— I think she learned from last time", Jeremiah said as he gave her a challenging look.

Belly seemed pretty confident, "You thin? That's how she flirts with you."

The doors opened and Jeremiah's attention immediately turned towards the bus. "Here they come!"

Taylor and Sarah stepped out of the bus, Ballons in their hands while they smiled widely.

The four girls quickly hugged each other, "Oh my God! Happy Birthday!"

"Look at you!"

Taylor suddenly looked her best friend up and down, "Belly, you little tart!"

"What?", the brunette frowned at her. "You finally took my advice. This outfit is snatched", Taylor stated dryly, which made Belly chuckle while blushing slightly.

"Oh, my God. Taylor."

Taylor ignored her best friend and looked over at Jeremiah, "Isn't Belly looking like a snack?"

"Always", the boy agreed while he smiled at them. Belly nodded at him thankfully, "Thank you."

"Oh, uh, here, let me get your bags", Jeremiah proposed to Taylor and Sarah.

Taylor smield, handing him her bag, "Thank you. You're such a gentleman, Jeremy!"

Grace and Jeremiah exchanged a look, holding back laughter's while he bowed infront of Taylor. "Of course."

"Um, it's Jeremiah. Not Jeremy. Even I know that", Sarah corrected Taylor while she nudged her shoulder with hers.

"I like Jeremy better", Taylor simply stated while she watched the boy.

Jeremiah remained silent until then, "Uh, should we, uh, head home?"

"Ooh, actually, can we make a stop first?", Sarah suddenly questioned them.

"Mmm. I live. I would literally eat this every day if I could", Taylor said as she took another bite.

"Me too."

Taylor suddenly stuck her hand into her bag. "Okay. Open your present. It's from me and Sarah."

The girl handed Belly a bag and the brunette pulled out a purple Bikini.

"I'll think it'll look so hot on you. Do you like it?", Taylor questioned her best friend excited while Jeremiah scoffed quietly.

"Okay, Belly would never wear that", the boy suddenly stated, making Grace frowne at him.