Chapter 137

Depuis le début

--------

Today, Zhao Jie had sent Jin Lu and Bai Lan out of the carriage. He hugged Wei Luo while she sat in his lap, "Are you still cold?"

Wei Luo nodded. For some unknown reason, she had been feeling very cold the past few days. She hadn't felt this cold in previous winters.

Zhao Jie said into her ear, "How about we do something to warm up your body?"

Wei Luo didn't understanding his meaning at first and even innocently asked, "Do what?" She didn't understand until Zhao Jie took of her cloak.

She had spent the past few days in the carriage and Jin Lu and Bai Lan had always been at her side to serve her, so it wasn't convenient for Zhao Jie to do that thing. He had probably been feeling very stifled. Not caring that they were in a carriage, he stripped the rest of her clothing. Wei Luo wasn't against doing this type of thing, but she was worried that the driver outside would here them. With a blushing face, she covered her chest and said, "We'll arrive in Tong Zhou soon..."

Zhao Jie held her waist, nipped at her ear, and said, "I can't wait."

This time, it was forceful and urgent.

Zhao Jie's chest was hotter than Wei Luo's. Wei Luo felt as if a burning furnace was embracing her and that she would soon melt. Wei Luo did her best to not make a sound. They hadn't done this for too long. Zhao Jie came very quickly the first time. As she gasped for breath, Zhao Jie quickly regained his energy before she had time to rest. He placed her on a large pillow with a ripple pattern and started moving again.

This time, it lasted a long time.

Wei Luo opened her mouth and bit down on Zhao Jie's shoulder. She pitifully moaned, "Gentler."

However, Zhao Jie was shameless. Instead of listening to her words, he became more forceful.

An hour later, Wei Luo's entire body felt weak and sweaty. She collapsed onto a large pillow. There was crimson cloak that was embroidered with peony flowers covering her. This cloak made her exposed feet look even more white and lustrous in comparison.

At this time, Zhao Jie was feeling satisfied from gorging. He held her small feet and separated her legs.

Wei Luo immediately became alert, moved closer to a corner, and said, "Don't." Her hoarse and soft voice really made a person feel fondly towards her.

Zhao Jie smiled and very gently said, "I'm just drying you off. Otherwise, how will you put on your clothes?"

Wei Luo paused for a moment. She stopped resisting and closed her eyes.

She thought that the driver outside had definitely heard them. She hadn't been able to resist calling out. As soon as she thought of this, she didn't have the face to go outside. But, no matter how reluctant she was, the carriage still arrived in Tong Zhou and eventually to the foot of Tian Chan Mountain.

When they ascended the mountain, the villa's steward led the servants to wait at the villa's entrance to welcome them.

Zhao Jie left the carriage to speak with the steward and Wei Luo called Jin Lu and Bai Lan inside to help her put on her clothes.

Jin Lu and Bai Lan knew what had happened. They had the discernment to not ask any questions and obediently did their work.

After they entered the villa, Wei Luo stayed in the same room as before. The only difference was that she would now be staying here with Zhao Jie.

Because Zhao Jie had work, he only stayed for the night. Early next morning, he hurriedly left the mountain to go into the city to supervise the river transportation work.