Sweet Pete × F!reader

Start from the beginning

Probably thought they were mom's.
.
.
.
Once I got out of the bathroom I noticed Peter and my parents sitting on the couch waiting for me "Y/n, Peter told us you've been taking abortion pills." "I haven't mom, you know how much I want kids!" I say trying not to cry "I'm gonna go make us a drink." My dad said while getting up "I'll have water dad." "Alright honey." He got up and made his way to the kitchen "Y/n, you said you had natural miscarriages." "I'm sorry what!?" Peter looked at me with a shocked look on his face "She didn't tell you?" Mom said "Mom please don't tell him." "Well I'm your husband and I deserve to know!" "Here's your water honey." "Thanks dad."

"Peter y/n has gotten pregnant many times in the past and she had a miscarriage every pregnancy." "You were pregnant and didn't tell me?!" "I wanted it to be a surprise!" "So you lied to me?!" "No! I-" I yelled back nd had tears in my eyes "Y/n-" "You know how much I want kids why would you do that!" "I didn't you're not listening to me!" I said with tears running down my face "Y/n." "I can't even stand to look at you right now." "Peter plea-" "Y/N!" Me and Peter stopped arguing and looked at my mom "What?" I say "Why isn't your ice floating?" I raised an eye brow and looked down at my water "You're right..why isn't my ice floating..?" I brought the cup to my nose and smelled it "It smells..weird...? Dad what did you give me?" "Water, it's what you asked for." He said getting defensive out of no where "Honey what did you put in y/n drink?" "Why are you getting mad at me?! I just gave her water!" "Dad!" While me and my parents argued I didn't realize Peter got up and went to the kitchen.

ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵖᵉᵗᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I got up and walked to the kitchen while y/n and her parents argued about what was in her drink, I walked in and looked around only to see a small Hammer and a crushed pill on a paper towel I inspected the pill and saw something in the corner of my eye. It was the abortion pills I walked up and began seeing how they work.

ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˢ ᵒʳ ᵒˡᵈᵉʳ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵖⁱˡˡˢ
𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵃᵇˡᵉᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵒʳ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗᵒ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵈᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈʳⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵃᵛᵒʳ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇⁱᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˡᵉˢˢ ⁱᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵉᵃˢⁱˡʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ⁱᶜᵉ

ᵖʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᶜⁱᵉˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˢ

My eyes widened and I grabbed the bottle and the paper towels "Hey! What the fuck is this!?" I yelled making the family stop and turn to me. Her dad's face went pale and I could tell he grew nervous so that'd where y/n got it from "Honey what is that?" Her mother asked while turning to her husband "I have no idea, he's trying to set me up." "Set you up? How would he have time to do that? It's only been 2 minutes." Y/n stepped in and backed away getting closer to me "Y/n you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, you're my girl, my angel, my-"

"Dad..Have you been giving me abortion pills the whole time..? Is that why you always offer to make me a drink?!" Y/n yelled at her father and threw he drink in his face, she wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her protectively "Honey..you've been drugging our daughter out of her pregnancies?!" Her mother asked while standing up "Look I can explain-" "You better!" Y/n snapped "Look, I just can't stand to see our little girl get pregnant to someone who's been to prison. You know I only want what's best for her she should carry on the new generation with someone else."

"Do you know what those miscarriages did to me!?" Y/n said while escaping my grasp and going up to her father,
"I spent hours in therapy and in the hospital trying to figure out what was wrong with me! I prayed over and over that everytime I got pregnant I'd at least make it to month four! I spent countless nights silently crying because I thought my body wouldn't be able to carry children, I even thought about buying one of those realistic looking dolls so I knew what holding a child felt like beacuse I thought I couldn't have any on my own! YOU BROKE ME DAD!"