𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

"We need to go do something before the All-Valley," Alora said picking at the food on her plate.

"Like what?" Robby asked. They were sitting at the kitchen counter eating after almost burning down the kitchen. Cooking wasn't Alora's strong suit.

"I don't know. Like blow shit up," she shrugged. She was about to speak again but the doorbell rang. She rolled her eyes and opened the door. "Finlay-" That was not Finlay. Alora stepped outside and closed the door.

"Hey," Amaya said waving. "I uh wanted to say I'm sorry for overreacting a little bit. I know you just wanted to keep me safe."

Alora hugged her sister. "I'm sorry too. I know you're close with him but if it helps it wasn't my idea and everyone really hates him. I couldn't stop it even if I tried."

"It's okay," Amaya said pulling away from the hug. "I have to go. Good luck at the all-valley. Also, I have a surprise for you. You'll see it later." They said goodbye to each other and Alora went back into the apartment.

"Sister problem; solved. Now, we have two things left to do. Win the all-valley and then go blow some shit up," she listed off on her fingers. "We were gonna blow stuff up before but we don't have time for that. We should go."

"Probably," Robby nodded grabbing both of their bags. They left and arrived at the arena not too long after. They got changed and met up with the rest of Cobra Kai. Alora grabbed Kenny and hugged him.

"Can you shrink?" she asked looking up at him. She turned to look at Robby. "You too."

"You ready?" Robby asked Kenny.

"Yep," Kenny shook his head.

"Alright, let's go. It's showtime!" Silver said leading them to the entrance.

"This next dojo took last year's title. But they're under new management. Can they reign supreme once more? And last year's runner-up. He may be wearing a new gi, but one thing's for sure, Robby Keene and his team are ready to strike!" the announcer said.

"Oh, so we're your team now?" Alora whispered into Robby's ear who just smirked at the girl.  

"Hailing from Reseda, defending champions, and still the most badass name for a dojo. Here comes Cobra Kai!"

Silver and Kreese walked out first and the rest of them followed after. They lined up and Alora was placed in between Finlay and Robby. She spotted Amaya standing in line with the Miyagi-Do's and did a small wave her way. Amaya smiled and waved back.

"And finally, this dojo is making their All-Valley debut, though you will recognize a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks. Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome, Eagle Fang Karate, led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion, Miguel Diaz!"

Alora didn't miss the way Robby's jaw tightened at the mention of his dad. She slid her hand into his and squeezed his hand. He looked at her and she smiled back at him.

"At the end of the day, only one of these dojos can be crowned Grand Champion. Welcome to the 51st annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament!"

They had a little time to strategize before the actual fighting began so they huddled around their Sensei's to listen to whatever they had to say.

"Fall in," Kreese ordered. "All your training has brought you to this moment. Remember, if you win, you don't just get a trophy. You get the glory. And you get to know forever that you are a champion. I have had students with all the talent in the world squander their moment. Do not let history repeat itself. Do not let your emotions cloud your judgment. And above all, do not let anything stand in the way of your victory."