─── ⌗𓄹٠٘ 𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗇

Start from the beginning

"Did you use magic again!?" boomed the voice of her own mother from downstairs. "You know you're not allowed to do magic outside school yet, Nova!"

"It's just a simple spell, mom!" she shouted back before chuckling to herself.

One of the perks of having her parent as an auror was having Athena to explain how and why Nova used a simple spell out of Hogwarts.

Nova didn't needed to be held in a trial, or any sufferable consequences, as long as she did it when no one, or no muggle is around.

She may or may not be having the same perks as Harry and Fawn does. God knows how much those two uses jinxes at each other and manage to get away with it.

Perks of having their dad as the head of the aurors of British Ministry.

"You know I can't cover for you all the time, right?" laughed Athena as her voice sounded louder and louder until she ended up on her daughter's doorway. "Happy Birthday, Nova." she whispered, entering her room with a small blue cake in her hand.

"Thank you, mom." Nova leaned in to blow the 14 candles but Athena pulled it away.

"You should be thanking that Harry boy. His sister said he made this." Athena hummed, ignoring the fact how her daughter's mouth was agape as her cheeks started to match her pink bedsheets.

"He did?" she asked, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. Though her mind was running questions like a marathon — one leading the race was, if Harry did make this for her, where was he?

Athena's mother instincts came in and suddenly, she could practically read what was going on her teenager daughter's mind. "Harry and his sister left early. They didn't say why but he seemed... stressed."

The birthday girl turned their head to the side. "Stressed?"

To say the Harry James Potter was stressed was an understatement. He was beyond stressed that all he ever wanted was to just rip off his raven-black hair until he's gone bald. Literally.

"Help me out!" He complained, kicking his sister's shoe. "I brought you with me so you could help me out!" he nudged Fawn's shoulder again.

Fawn's hazel eyes instantly glared daggers at Harry. "Kick me one more time and I swear to Godric I will break every golden bones in your body to the point where you can't play Quidditch and impress girls, like dad used to do."

"The only difference is, the only girl he wanted to ever faze was mum, while you want to faze the whole school, Harry." she then added, Harry was looking horrified at this point. "You're so blind by being an arrogant toe-rag that you don't even notice the one who doesn't even need your fazing." she muttered the last part.

Fawn knew what was happening around her, even if she wasn't an empath nor a seer. She wanted to help Harry so bad, but she would rather have him realize it himself because it was much better that way.

Harry swallowed the sudden lump on his throat, now utterly scared of his sister. "Okay... sorry." he sheepishly pushed his glasses back up his nose.

"You better be." she sneered before her eyes softened again. She hated Harry's daftness when it comes to these topics.

Hell— Harry was as clueless as their mother, but then all it took for those confusion to come clear was their dad. Fawn figured, Nova was the one Harry would need so that he wouldn't be as daft as a pebble.