─── ⌗𓄹٠٘ 𝗂𝗂. 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽

──── 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗶: 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱
   ❝ 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗀𝗈 !

──── 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗶: 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱   ❝ 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗀𝗈 ! ❞

The day that everyone has been waiting for has finally arrived. Today was the Quidditch match for Bulgaria and Ireland. It was obvious at first whom the Potter and Black Family were rooting for, the Irelands — well, except for Harry and Leo.

They were mischievously influenced by Ron that Bulgaria was better — all because of Victor Krum.

"Ron's like obsessed with him!" teased Fawn as she, Fawn, and Hermione, made their way up the precariously unsteady metal stairs. "Now, Harry's obsessed too!"

Their other friends like Aoife and Blaise would've been with them but they were spending the last days of their summer with their family.

"As if you aren't obsessed with Lynch." snickered Harry as he passed by Nova and his sister. He even blew Fawn a raspberry causing Nova to chuckle but cover it with a cough.

"He sucks. They all suck!" laughed Ron before racing over to the crowd to find their box.

Percy, Fred, and George scrunched their noses up at how love-sick their brother was with Victor Krum. "He's gone bloody mental that one, I'm telling you." said the twins, making Percy, Bill, and Charlie laugh.

Mr. Weasley and Ginny fought the urge not to.

Nova glanced around the stadium. Merlin— it was as big as a city. Wizards and witches all over the world were present for this world cup. It was a resplendent gathering, yes — but it also meant danger.

Throughout the entire time, Nova would steal a glance or two from Harry's parents. She couldn't help but worry because Mrs. Potter has been acting anxious, and if Nova could recall correctly, she heard her say that something felt off.

With Mr. Potter being the responsible husband that he is, sent more of his Aurors to guard and patrol around the stadium. He didn't care if it was unnecessary like some of the Ministry officials told him as long as his family was safe.

It sounded a bit like Nova's mother — a muggle-born auror from the American Ministry and, Rowena— who knows, maybe she was here too.

"Blimey! how far up are we, dad?" gushed Ron as he, Leo, and Harry had just bought Omnioculars for all of them.

"We'll put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know."