Chapter 2- A Witch & a Wizard

In a darkly lit space with purple candles, a feather flutters around a mystery young woman with shimmering short blonde hair. The woman motions for the feather to approach, and when it does, she scoops it up and starts dipping it in ink. She moved over to investigate the disturbance when she abruptly heard a scream. "ROBIN!" The books were now on top of a brunette lad. "Oh my gosh, you made me worry, squirt. Will, are you okay?" replied Robin. The child appeared to be struggling to carry all of the books; leather volumes were strewn around everywhere but where they belonged.

"I'm sorry Ms. Buc- oh uh Robin, the books were so heavy and I lost thought of what I was doing and-" Robin extended a hand to help him. "Shh, it's okay, it's easy peasy to clean up anyhow," Robin assured Will. Robin raised her wand high in the air as she mumbled a spell. The spell books were all surrounded by a purple aura when they all of a sudden drifted into the shop's entryway. Will was reduced to watching amusedly. Will applauded in awe as the finishing touch was applied. " Ah, absolutely, thank you very much." As though she were in a performance, Robin bowed. "Hmmm...Will?" When Will's name was called, he turned to look at Robin. "Uh, yes?"

"How about I give you a lesson on how to improve your abilities in the dark arts of magic because you have been a good apprentice of mine?" Will was speechless as he stared at her. Robin Buckley the "Golden" Witch instruct HIM in magic? Robin asked him in a lighthearted manner, "So, how about it "Will the Wise"?"

Will still couldn't believe it. She has thousands of admirers who are many, bloody hell, admirers of her magic. Yet Robin "Golden" Buckley is imparting her exceptional knowledge to weak Will Byers? Will regained consciousness and asked, "Really? You're serious? "Of course," Robin said while patting his head and nodding her head. Robbie grinned. Will then entered the store with joy, eager for the lesson to begin.

At an early age, Robin Buckley was renowned for knowing how to cast charms. Witches and wizards can't learn magic at a "magical" school; instead, they must study spellbooks directly or, if they're lucky, from a teacher who has already mastered the art. By the time you discover magic, you should be around the age of thirty for the typical individual. The moniker "The Golden Witch" was given to Robin because she was thought to be extremely intellectual and brilliant as gold. Either that, or it was her stunning golden hair, which resembled both.

Will couldn't help but glance out the window as he organized books and potions, which revealed a stunning palace. "Wow..." Will gaped, picturing how enormous the building's interior must have been. How wonderful it must have been for the illustrious King and Queen's children to live in such splendor. Though he could fantasize, he quickly returned to the present. Will's life wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either, in all honesty. His life had steadily improved over the last several years, and encounters like the one with Robin were among the smaller-scale events that helped him live a nicer existence. "What are you staring at, Byers?" He whirled around to face her. "Oh, the gorgeous castle kept me from paying attention." Will gestures towards the ivory tower as Robin stands up and moves closer to the store's window."I heard that sooner or later, the Harringtons and the Hoppers will marry the prince and princess of that palace." Robin utters.

"Oh, didn't the Hopper Kingdom's queen just pass away?" inquired Will

"Yep, I know, tragic. I heard that the community received a deluge of flowers for her burial. All those flowers needed to be stored, which took an entire month."

"Geez..."

"Exactly my point, we have a long day ahead of us, squirt, so go back to work," Robin gently pats Will on the back and advises.

The minutes passed quickly as the bell rang each time a customer entered. The view outside the window depicts people traveling along a stone road while passing bakeries and shops that are open for business. To be really honest, the store was more of a junkyard full of magic-related items, and Will was there to assist organize. All that Will was thinking about was the number of things he would have to mend. Why couldn't Robin simply move the objects around using her magic? You'll always get the same response: "Oh, I'm just lazy, don't worry about it." It's impossible to avoid staring at her in disbelief; for goodness' sake, the area resembled a jungle.

He turned to see what was making the noise when a book suddenly smashed down noisily. Only to see Robin standing with one hand on her hip and one on the book, staring at Will with assurance. "Alright, "Will the Wise," I think we can start our lesson before concluding the day with a peaceful nap, yes?" she said. Will said, "Of course!" as he turned to face her. " Where would we, however, train? To employ magic here would be extremely risky. "Robin was beaming, and one can only assume that more awesome things are on the horizon. "I'll take you to a location where using magic is more appropriate, if not the coolest spot to do so, so follow me, tiny man." Robin took Will's hand and started to walk towards to exit. The sign magically changed from "Open" to "Closed" as she raised her hand and spun her finger.