HTBT #15

Y/n's P.O.V

Me and my friends decided to grab something to eat since Momo suggested it because she got hungry because of her performance.

Me and Nayeon were just behind them following them.

'I need to do it now,' I thought.

"You're awfully quiet,"

"I have something to tell you," 

We both spoke at the same time, As we laughed.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Let's go to the school's garden," I told her, she just hummed so I grabbed her wrist and led the way.

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Y-yah!" Jeongyeon called the two but they can't hear her clearly.

"Where are they going?" Mina asked.

"Hmm, Let them be," Sana said walking ahead of them.

They just sigh and followed Sana.

----

"Soo, what do you want to tell me?" Nayeon asked as Y/n sighed.

They faced each other, as Nayeon waited patiently.

"Nayeon," Y/n started as Nayeon looked at her confused.

"I-i don't know where to begin, I don't want to ruin our friendship," She said making Nayeon really confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Im Nayeon, I like yo- no, I love you," Y/n stated.

Nayeon froze, unmoving as she doesn't know what to do.

"Ever since we met, I've always liked you, I-i don't know why, but I love you, Your annoying, you're an overconfident bunny, but I still like you, I don't know why I fell for you when I know I shouldn't because we're best friends, You make me feel things no one ever made me feel," Y/n added.

Nayeon just listened, her brain was not cooperating.

"Y-you don't need to reciprocate my feelings, I-i just wanted to tell you,"

She was unsure of her feelings herself, She doesn't know if she feels the same way or just loves her as a friend.

"I-i'm sorry," That's all nayeon said before leaving Y/n alone.

Y/n's tears fell continuously.

"What did I expect," Y/n muttered as she chuckled wiping her tears.

She smiled and sat down on the grass, closing her eyes not caring even if her tears were falling.

then there is Sana, she witnessed everything, from the confession to the rejection.

Sana's heartache when she heard the confession of Y/n, but It ached more when she saw Y/n crying.

Sana decided to approach Y/n.

She sat down beside her, and as if Y/n had an eye behind her head, she already knew that It was Sana.

Sana leaned her head on Y/n's shoulder while Y/n leaned her head on Sana's head.

"How are you?" Sana sadly asked, Y/n sniffed and smiled sadly.

"I'm not ok, but I'll be fine, squirrel," Y/n replied and chuckled lightly.

"How's your heart?" Sana asked placing her hand on her chest.

"It says, it's broken," Y/n joked as they both chuckled.

The two just stayed like that enjoying the comfortable silence.