•○12○•

~Once Upon A time there was a girl with white hair and crystal blue eyes. She was destined to become someone great. But how great was she suposed to be?~

Viola

"For centuries, this has been set aside for the Great Alpha" Willa spoke, holding a box witha necklace inside. "A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us, Addison." Wyatt spoke, hsi eyes only on Addison. I knew it. I knew this would happen.

He just wanted Addison. For her to be hsi great alpha. Not because he likes me. He doesn't even like me.

"If you're truly one of us, when you put it on, you'll be transformed into a werewolf. Part of our pack, forever." Willa explained. I was faded into the background. And I'm glad you was because i would've broke by now.

"What? No! Wait!" Zed protested. He looked at me to see my upset look and looked back to addison to see her hesitation.

"Can I think about it?" Addison asked.  "For a day." Willa clarified, letting Addison scoop the box into addisons hands. "Once you've joined us, you can lead us to the hidden moonstone." Wyatt said, absolutely invested into Addison.

"But she doesn't know where it is" Wynter said. Suddenly a big bang interrupted everyone and rushed up the stairs to a little opening of the den.

I stayed put before walking out the den myself and into the woods. I knew damn well that they didn't want me up there. Or there in general

I walked home and get out of the silly clothing the wolves put me in. I hate tha ti fell for such stupidness. Love blinded Me. I took off my wig and and let my white hair flow. I looked in the mirror and sobbed.

My knees buckled and I fell to the ground, Hugging my legs and cried, as I backed against my wardrobe.

Wyatt

I listened to addison carefully. She found our moonstone. She is our great alpha! And if she's our great alpha then Viola could be a werewolf! I turned to hug Viola to notice she wasn't there.

None of her friends, nor her sister noticed that Viola went missing. "Where did Vi go?" I asked willa. She was about to say something till a were pup spoke up.

"She left when yhe explosions happened. She looked really sad" he mumbled. I smiled and kissed his head. "Thank you!" I called out as I ran out the den.

I made my way to the wells out and started climbing up to the second story to spot Viola sitting on the floor, her knees to her chest and her white hair following down her sides and face.

Wait. White hair? Viola... has... white... hair?! Si she could be the great alpha too! Is that why she left? Is she jealous of Addison?

I knocked on the window and she looked up panicked and saw me and squeaks and covered her self more. I checked the window before lifting it and climbing in.

"Viola?" I asked. She stood up. "Get out" she told me her voice shaky. It was like she was scared of me. I frowned at her, seeing the tears strolling down her cheeks.

"Viola don't be scared of me" I Commented. She looked at me, her face twisting into some sort of anger. "Scared? Scared?! I'm not scared of you wyatt! I'm mad at you! Your using Me to get to addison! So she can be your great alpha!" She exclaimed.

"Oh Viola, I'm not using you to get to addison" I cupped her cheeks in my hands. "My feelings for you grew out of me meeting you." My hand glided through her white hair.

"Now that i know you have white hair you can have a chance of being my great alpha. We could leave together forever!" I said, smiling widely to cheer her uo but she didn't smile. Her frown grew sadder.

"So I'm just the great alpha to you?" She asked. I looked at her and shook my head. "No, your something more special to me Viola. Your more to me" I spoke, nearly a whisper.

She broke down in more tears and hugged me. She started spilling all her feelings. The way she felt about stealing the 'wolf' opportunity from addison.

How jealous she was of addison for being accepted. How she thought she wouldn't be accepted. How she felt second to everyone

I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. She wasn't my second. Never will be. She is my first. First of everything.

"Viola, you are my first. Never my second. And it'll stay like that. Forever!" I smiled at myself. A small tight lipped smile grew on her face and I knew I was helping her.

I wiped away her tears and kisses her head. "You are perfect to me Angel. And if your not the great alpha then so be it. You'll still be apart of my life. Apart of me." I explained.

She smiled widely and hugged me tightly, burying her face into my chest and I knew I had her. My beautiful Viola.

I held her, in my strong arms I kept her close. She lead me to her bed and we snuggled down into the covers. I held her close by the waist and she just snuggled into my chest.

I felt full. I felt like nothing in this world would hurt me. Would hurt us  Viola was my life now. Not the moonstone. I only though of Viola And her only.

"Wyatt?" I looked down to se eher crystal blue eyes staring at me. "Yes Angel?" I asked. She smiled and traces little circles along my fur ridged jacket.

"You will accept me either way right? Never let me go?" I stared downna ther and smiled kissing her head.

"Never my angel. Never"

I loved Viola. And I won't let anything or anyone stand in my way of making her happy.