"All part of the plan."

Start from the beginning

Harry used his free hand to push Draco's hips back in place and keep him still. Harry's lips trailed down Draco's body pausing to play with the boy's nipples. The continuous pumping in and out of Draco's arsehole was pushing him closer to the edge every second. Harry knew that so he leaned back and slid his hands off of Draco's to push down his remaining clothes to his mid-thigh.

"You ready?" Harry said as grey met green.

"I've been ready you damn git." Draco whined as he tried to get closer to Harry.

Harry took that as advice to continue his intrusion of Draco's body. He thumbed himself into place and slipped his tip in. Draco whimpered and grabbed Harry's thighs trying not to show weakness.

Harry placed his hand on the back of Draco's leg and guided it up to his chest. He thought that a better angle would make it hurt less. He guessed he was right because Draco relaxed a bit.

Harry slowly pushed his way into Draco watching the boy's face for any unnecessary amounts of pain. Soon enough he was hip to hip with Draco and waiting for him to give the 'okay' to move.

Draco started to rock his hips and Harry took it as it's time to start moving. So he pulled out about half way and slid back in. The reaction it pulled out of Draco made him impossibly harder.

Once Draco was a wonton moaning mess Harry picked up his pace and started slamming into Draco. The blond screamed and searched for something to grab onto.
Harry lead Draco's legs around his hips and leaned forward on his arms. He never really noticed how much of a contrast him and Draco really had.

Draco was a pale, platinum blond hair that was always tidy, and cold grey eyes. His eyes were less cold when he was under someone and nearing the brink of explosion.

Harry on the other hand darker olive skin. Jet-black shaggy hair that fought against anything that tried to make it look nice. Harry's eyes were a sea of swirling greens and laid his emotions out like an open book.

Harry shifted his angle a bit and by the sounds that erupted out of Draco he was now hitting his prostate.

"Oh my god...slow down...gonna.." Draco tried. Not really able to complete full sentences. Harry wanted to see Draco in his most vulnerable state and continued his harsh and unforgiving pace. He leaned all his weight on his left and reached his right down to pump Draco's cock.

"Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, shit." Draco started cursing under his breath trying to hold on to his sense of reality. But the heavy weight in the pit of his stomach told him he definitely didn't have much longer.

"Oh Harry!" Draco shouted as he came onto Harry's hand and his own chest. Draco's orgasm caused him to tighten around Harry and caused him to groan as he spilled his seed into Draco.

"Holy shit D." Harry said breathlessly as he again spelled them both clean.

"Yeah." Draco agreed as he rested his head on his arms looking up at the night sky above the Astronomy Tower.

"I dunno about you but I don't want this to be a one time thing."

"No I don't want that either. But we're gonna have to be quiet about it. Or the mud- Granger might catch on. The weasel has no chance."

Harry scoffed as he chose to ignore the rude the rude comments aimed at his friends but instead made fun of Draco.

"Nah I don't think I'm the one that needs to learn to be quiet. Heh" Harry joked. It earned him a glare from the Slytherin.

Harry got up off of Draco and pulled his pants back up over himself to rest on his hips. Still teasing Draco with his V-line.

The boy's slowly it dressed and once they were done they stood there in awkward silence.

Harry tried clearing up the tension by teaching Draco some spells for the 'soreness' in the morning.

"'Kay. Um, thanks P-Harry even though you were a complete git about teasing me." Draco said trying not to be too nice.

"It was all part of the plan."

I know this fanfic was short, but don't judge me too hard because this was my first fanfic ever. I'm very open to constructive criticism because I have a long road of improvement ahead of me. But over all I hope y'all enjoyed. 😅