Epilogue/Authors Note

After handling a few more things in Inazuma, Lumine and Xiao were finally comfortable to be together. They both changed, though especially Xiao. He was indeed overprotective, but he did his best to learn "mortal" customs. Most of which were lessons in showing feelings. Though the two of them were together. Paimon often tried to separate them but she eventually gave them space.

Ayaka had always been supportive and always hosted them at the estate whenever she could. That also included making flower crowns that actually fit. Even though she was intrusive, she made sure to give the two of them the right amount of space - which often meant Paimon Patrol. Despite the many travels, Lumine and Xiao stayed in touch with their newfound friend. Plus, it boosted Ayaka's confidence. We always love a good girl boss boost.

Xiao had at last learnt the meaning of love. Even though he had pronounced it wrong so many times, he was able to understand it. Love was how he felt around Lumine. Every time he had a difficult episode, all he had to do was be with Lumine. They both had their problems, but they both had their strengths. It took some time but Xiao had finally learned how to put his sorrow into strength. Oh, he also completed Morax's request by the way.

Finally, Lumine. Lumine had to take care of the experience with her brother. She did still love her brother - they were family. Though she was going to stay with Xiao. That was all she needed. Xiao was someone who she loved as well. Nothing could stop that. Not even a murderous older sibling. She had noticed that when she was with Xiao, her nightmares stopped. Perhaps it was his karma that drove them away. Whatever it was, Lumine was thankful. Though she had a long journey ahead, spending it with Xiao would just make it better.

+ Authors Note +
Hey all! I'm just going to finish this fanfic out on a happy note. I had so much fun writing it. I've done my best, and I hope at least someone out there enjoyed it. It was all for fun, though I really enjoyed it overall. I'm not good at this whole closing thing, but I just have to say I hope that someone out there appreciated this as much as I appreciated you reading it. Thank you so much and stay tuned for the next book! (Hint: Look for the picture :) )

 Thank you so much and stay tuned for the next book! (Hint: Look for the picture :) )