The men screamed as Stiles swung his arms around, his claws and fangs out. Stiles quickly thrusted his claws into one of the mens arms before ripping it off of him, blood from where the man's arm used to be squirted onto his face.

Stiles smiled at the man's pale face, before removing his claws from the man's arm and shoved it into his chest. "Bye, bye, bitch." He told him before attacking the others.

Stiles stuck his hand out, zapping the men with his Kitsune electricity before a ball of fire appeared in the palm of his hand. He threw the fire at the remaining men leaving them nothing but dust.

Stiles then heard a groan showing that one had survived the onslaught he had unleashed, he walked towards the remaining man, and asked, "Why did you attack me?"

"Deadpool." The man muttered before passing away. Stiles looked at him with furrowed brows before grabbing the man's phone as he heard a notification sound.

He swiped the screen up, letting him access the phone as he saw there was a text message sent by an unknown messenger.

'WELCOME HOME STILES' it read leaving Stiles to wonder who the hell had ordered a hit on him why. He hung his head back and let out a sigh as he knew one person to go to that could know about this.

***

Scott, Malia, Derek, Lydia, and Parrish were all at Derek's loft, Parrish showed Derek and Scott his arms as he told them how one of his own deputies had covered him in gasoline threw a lit lighter at it and how he was on fire but was still alive.

"I was set on fire. All of me should be gone." Parrish told them. "Not if your like us." Scott said. Parrish turned to him with a questioning look. "Like you?" He asked.

Derek shook his head, "I don't think he's like us." He told the True Alpha. "Then what is he?" Lydia asked. Before Derek could say anything the door to the loft slid open to reveal Stiles.

"He's a Hellhound." Stiles said earning shocked looks from everyone except Malia as they didn't expect to ever see him back in Beacon Hills ever again. "Stiles." Scott said in shock.

Stiles gave a fake smile at his former best friend, "Hello, brother." He said before turning to Parrish. "You're a Hellhound. The smoke and ash. It's consistent of a Hellhound." He told him. "How do you know this?" Derek asked.

"Encountered one when I was in Texas, it was more spirit though, it hadn't possessed anyone's body." Stiles looked at Parrish up and down, "Or corpse." He added.

"Why are you back?" Scott asked, trying to stop himself from attacking him. "Because I wanted to visit my fathers headstone. I came back to my house only to be attacked by a couple of men. You know anything about that, Scotty boy?" Stiles asked him.

The others were surprised by this, Stiles' name hadn't been on the list they had gotten. So either the benefactor knew he would come back and was prepared, or had just recently found out.

"We're dealing with a new threat. Someone by the name of the benefactor has put a hit on every supernatural in Beacon Hills." Derek told him. Stiles was surprised by this, "Well shit. Anything else I need to know while I'm here?" He asked.

Scott raised a brow at him, "Who said your staying in Beacon Hills?" He asked, crossing his arms. "I did. And it looks like you guys need me, unless Lydia had already found out who the benefactor is." Stiles said turning his gaze to the strawberry blonde.

The Other Tribrid जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें