029

"Hey! I don't know you. Get off of me. You're not my beloved Xiao. Xiao! Where are you? Help me." Aether's drunk self is fun to watch because I get to see Xiao enduring the torture. I'm just thankful that I'm not carrying him because he's squirming a lot.

"Aether, I'm here. Stop moving." Aww, disgusting. Just kidding.

It's cute to see they were having a moment. I mean, they have before, but it's different now because they are mutually accepting of their love for each other. Except Xiao hasn't confessed yet. This asshole really needs to pick up the pace.

I thought Aether would calm down when he recognized Xiao, but he turned into a crying machine. "How could you? Why won't you love me back? Do you only see me as your best friend after all those years?"

"I— uhm..." He looked in my direction, telling me to help him. I know what I said about being his wingman. But he needs to be very vocal on what he feels otherwise; these two won't be a couple, so he has to confess on his own whenever he's ready.

And the timing was so perfect when my boyfriend needed to puke. "Dude, you're on your own on this one. I have to escort him to the bathroom before he throws up."

I immediately escorted Xi towards the bathroom, but when we came inside the cubicle, there was a turn of events.

"Yun. I'm craving something sweet." He flirtatiously whispered in my ear while his hand slowly slipped down inside my pants.

I blushed and immediately grabbed his hand away. "Xi, w-w-what are you doing?"

Fuck, that startled me and almost made me hard.

He licked his lips and pulled me into a deep kiss. I could feel his tongue entering my mouth and moving it in a circular motion. I pulled away first, and we panted as we both needed air.

"Xi, stop," I whispered.

He smirked and nibbled my fingers, making me groan. "I locked the door. Don't you want to?"

I don't really have a problem with Xi's drunk self; in fact, he seems cuter than usual. But he likes to have sex when he gets drunk.

"No. You are drunk and we are going home. Xiao and Kazuha are waiting for us outside."

He put his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. "It will be quick."

I tried to get a hold of myself because we are in a public restroom but Xi won me over by his seduction.

He moved closer to me and closed the gap between our lips. I circled my arms around his tiny waist, deepening the kiss. I entered my tongue inside, exploring every corner of his mouth. He parted away first, trying to catch his breathe.

I smirked when I saw him being a mess after one kiss. I raised his chin up and teased him. "What's this? You seem hesitated."

He scoffed and went down to unzip my pants. "I'm not."

He lustfully looked at me while licking the tip of my shaft like a puppy. I became impatient when he teased me like this.

"Xi, just put it inside your fucking mouth." I growled.