"They like each other," Darren said, folding his arms. The others looked at him, in disbelief. Justin sighed loudly as he stood up and started to walk up to his room.

"You're so weird bro" Sebastian smiled, getting up from the chair and also walking up to his room.

Regie's pov

I was sitting on the bed, scrolling through TikTok when I noticed Oliver coming into the room. He closed the door and looked at me, with a smile. That smile can blind someone to how bright it is. Almost blinded me.

"I'm gonna go take a shower right quick," Oliver says to me as he took his shirt off.

The man does have a body. His six-pack looked like a bag of Hawaiian sweet rolls on top of one another. Or was I just seeing things?

I stopped myself from staring at him and looking at my phone again. "Alright," I sighed, laying back into the covers of his bed. His bed was hella comfortable. I could sleep in it all day...

I side-eyed him as he walked into the bathroom. I heard the water run, knowing he had already gotten in the shower.

I sighed and continued scrolling through TikTok, bored as hell. I noticed one of his videos popping up on my Fyp. He had taken his shirt off, exposing his abs once more.

Man are a showoff.

I don't know why, but I couldn't stop watching the video. It's like it put a staring spell on me or some shit. I don't know what's gotten into me these past few weeks either.

Ever since our concert, I've been having mixed feelings about Oliver...

Hell, I even dreamed of him once. Technically, we were at the beach and looking at the sunset. The water had washed up on the shore, touching our feet. It was soothing until...well...

We kind of...kissed? UGH, I DON'T KNOW WHY WE DID BUT WE DID.

I HAD KISSED OLIVER IN MY DREAM. TWICE. FOR A WHOLE 2 MINUTES

But it's just a dream...right? I mean, I did memorize it quite a lot BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

All I'm saying is that I've been having mixed feelings about Oli for a while now. That's all...

Yea, that's all...

I heard the water turn off, knowing Oli had just gotten done taking a shower. Dang, that was pretty quick.

I noticed him walking out of the bathroom... butt-ass naked.

"Jesus Christ!" "Oliver put some clothes on!" I screamed, covering my eyes. I almost fell off the bed after seeing him like that. (icky)

No one's pov

"My bad" Oliver smiled as he slipped the boxers on, looking at Regie.

Regie gulped and slowly turned around, covering his eyes still. His cheeks were red, but he couldn't feel them burning this time. However, His face was pretty red.

"You alright? Your face is like... red?" Oliver asked, pulling his right arm through the sleeves of the black shirt he stole from his brother, Sebastian. Regie didn't hear what Oliver said clearly

"Huh?" Regie turned around, confused. "Your face, it's red" Oliver chuckled, walking over to the bed.

Regie slid over a bit, watching as Oliver got closer to the bed. Oliver sat down with his leg under the other. His elbow sat on the covers, forcing himself closer to Regie.

Regie's breath hitched once he felt the back of Oliver's hand touch his forehead. He could've sworn the air got hotter. "Your head is really hot, Regie! Are you sick?" Oliver asked, looking directly into his eyes.

Regie could see worry in his eyes, which didn't bother him that much. He sighed and took Oliver's hand away from his forehead, avoiding eye contact with him. His cheeks got even redder, it looked like he formed into a tomato.

"I'm fine" Regie folded his arms, "It's just...hot in here, that's all" He mumbled, grabbing his phone and opening it.

"If you say so" Oliver shrugged his shoulders, backing away from the bed.

Oliver's pov

Regie's face was red, so I wondered what was wrong with him. I sat on the bed next to him, feeling if his skin was hot or something, and it was.

However, it did look like he was blushing a little bit...but maybe I was wrong? I don't know, but he was hella hot.

I asked if he was sick or not and all he did was take my hand away from his forehead and told me that it was hot in the room. But it wasn't hot, it was cold. I just went on with what he said and walked off.

Even though I was really worried about him, I still agreed with him.

I had a feeling he was lying to me, but it didn't get the best of me yet.

Regie's pov

ANO YUN SA LIKOD? (What the fuck/hell was that back there?)

My cheeks won't stop burning! Why is it so hot in here?!

My head is spinning so fast right now...what the hell? I got up from the bed and eventually walked over to the front of it.

But my head...feels so...heavy

No one's pov

Oliver was about to walk back into the bathroom when he heard a loud thud coming from the bed. He quickly turned around and noticed Regie wasn't laying on the bed anymore.

"What the..." Oliver whispered. He walked to his left, seeing Regie on the floor passed out. He slightly gasped before running and dropping to his knees beside Regie.

"Regie? Wake up!" Oliver cried, shaking Regie ever so slightly. "Regie, wake up!" Oliver cried once more. He noticed he was still breathing, which calmed his nervousness down a bit.

He picked Regie up and laid him on the covers, pulling a pillow behind his head so he could be comfortable. He ran back into the bathroom, grabbed a rag, and rinsed it with water. He squeezed some water out of it so it won't be dripping on Regie's face.

He walked back into the room, walking over to the side of the bed where Regie was. He slowly placed the rag on his forehead, pressing it down. Oliver walked over to the other side of the bed and sat on it.

He looked back at Regie, worried.

Oliver's pov

I thought Regie almost died for a minute. I KNEW something was off about him. I'd never seen him like that before...which worried me.

But I wonder what made him pass out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first book, so please be kind!

Word count - 1693

Hope you enjoy it! Stay tuned for what is gonna happen next!!