where to begin

Y/N- Mom!! I'm home. And i saw a really big Wolf in the forest. Us that normal
Mom-  oh well i need to talk to you then and honey we need to go soon so me and your dad  show you the hole town
Y/N- okay mom I'm just going to call one of my friends (Addison answers phone) Addison- Hey. Whats up?
Y/N- I was reading my history book and i found out that there a vampires here? Is that true.
Addison- aahh yeah...there's a lot of weird things in seabrook and soon Vampires will be  attending in like to days but its okay as long a theres no Werewolfs at school Because Vampires and Werewolfs are sworn enemies.
Y/N- okay not thrilled about that but i got to go. See you tomorrow.
Mom- honey we have to tell you something ummm we hope you can under stand.
Dad- yeah our family came from a long line of werewolfs so me your mom and you of course. Are Werewolfs.
Mom- Now that you know we need to activate you iner Werewolf so heres you moon stone necklace.
Y/N- Moon stone!?
Dad- yes we Werewolf need the moon stone to channel our power to turn into a wolf. And we are going to go on a drive to the forest so that you can turn into a Werewolf in secret.
Mom- oh and you can not tell anyone about is okay.
Y/N-  okay (gose in a secret den) I'm ready.
Mom- omg she did it!!!
Dad- i always new she could. My littel girl just turned into a  giant wolf just like us. Now come on let go for a run in our new forms.
Y/N- okay (runs for 2 hours. Comes home) Omg that was so much fun but I'm going to bed. Good night love you guys so much.        
Mom and dad- love you too. Sweet dreams