Hey Roomies

"101 yes" Cora thinks to herself as she thinks about how she passed the room 4 times and didn't see it. She grabbed her key which was in her backpocket by now and unlocked the door revealing a brightly colored room and a brown haired girl.

"EEEEE!!! Omg you must be Cora unless you're not...which would make you Zoey...OMG im Nichole" Cora couldn't believe she would have to live with this hyper nutcase for the rest of the year. Nichole was about to start rambling on again but a blond haired girl walked in and Nichole went to bombard her. Cora took this as a chance to start unpacking. She threw her duffle bag on her 100lb bag on the bottom bunk. After Nichole left the room Cora and Zoey had a chance to meet. "Hey im Zoey" "Hi. Cora" the 2 girls talk and ask each other icebreaker questions while unpacking their bags. After about an hour the 2 girl finish unpacking they both step back into the middle of the room and look at there area of the room. Cora hung up 5 things in her bed area. The first picturs was of her, her mother and father. The second one was of her and her best friend from home, Kenny, and the last 3 pictures where of favorite band, the beatles her favorite surfer Bethany Hamilton and lastly a picture of her when she was like 8 surfing a monster wave. Cora turned her glace to the window and looked at the waves in the ocean and said out loud "This is going to be a great year."