🎵ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ🎵

Start from the beginning

Kalianna leaned agaisnt the railing, watching her crush while he looked up at her in an affectionate manner.

Kalianna couldn't believe he was here serenading her! How did he even get in? Did he climb the wall???

She'd have to ask him that after he was done, right now, she just wanted to enjoy listening to the intimate melody.

The amber-eyed girl exhaled in a euphoric manner, continuing to watch Luka with dreamy eyes.

After he was finished, Luka put his guitar away behind his back.

"Come to the front door," Kalianna told Luka.

He nodded and walked away.

Kalianna hurried to her bed, gently pulling the sheet over Tikki, hiding her. She then slipped on her bunny slippers, made her way downstairs, and opened the door, letting Luka in.

"Hey," Kalianna smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "We gotta be quiet, my parents are sleeping," She told him.

Luka nods and allows the love of his life to guide him upstairs to her room. The girl closed the door silently before she grabbed Luka's hand again, leading him out to her balcony.

"Luka, did you climb the WALL?" Kalianna asked in disbelief.

"I'd climb the highest mountain even if it meant getting to you Kalianna," Luka told her lovingly.

Kalianna breathes a chuckle and looks down. "I honestly don't deserve you. I'm playing your heart because I'm in love with Adrien," She frowns sadly.

Luka frowns as well and cups her chin, lifting her head up so she could look at him. "No your not Kalianna. You would be hurting with my feelings if you never told me you were in love with Adrien even though I know. But you did tell me, and you told me that you liked me as well. I already told you I'd respect your decision and we'd still be friends if you chose Adrien," He let go of her chin.

"That's the thing, I think... I think Adrien may be in love with me too, but we're both holding back because we both love another as well," Kalianna reveals, looking down again.

"Love?" Luka's eyes widened.

"Yes Luka, I... I don't just like you I..." Kalianna hesitated before she looked up at the attractive guitarist. "Love you."

Luka grew shocked at her words.

Kalianna looks down once more. "That's why it's so hard to choose between you and Adrien because-"

Luka cupped her chin, lifting her head up before he leaned in, connecting his lips with hers. She was taken aback for a moment before her eyes fluttered closed and she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing back.

(Sukura41: AHHH!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳)

Luka grabbed Kalianna's hips, moving her back against the railing as he continued to kiss her. She ran her hand through his hair, gripping it while she ran her other hand down his chest.

However, oxygen was a thing and the two had to pull away, panting for air.

"Should we stop?" Luka questioned softly.

"I don't want us too just yet," Kalianna replies meekly.

Luka smirks, leaning into her neck, leaving light kisses on it before moving to her jaw and finally to her lips, claiming them again.

Kalianna continued to run her hand through Luka's air while she kissed him. She yelped when he hoisted her up on the railing and giggled into his mouth while he chuckled.

After a moment of not-so-innocent making out, Kalianna and Luka finally parted, breathing in a heavy manner.

"You sure you can't just ditch your feelings for Adrien and be my girl?" Luka asked playfully, his hands on Kalianna's hips still.

The porcelain-skinned girl laughed gently, her legs now wrapped around Luka's waist. "I wish it was that easy,"

The charming guitarist smiles, then sighs. "Y'know it kills me when I see how hurt you look when Adrien and that girl Kagami are together right?"

"Kagami's my friend now, but it still hurts when I see her with him," Kalianna says, crestfallen.

"Then be my girl so we can make him jealous," Luka breathed lowly, kissing Kalianna's neck lightly.

The noirette bit her lip and rubbed Luka's shoulders. "That wouldn't be right."

Luka looked at the bright moon and Kalianna did the same. The two were quiet before the latter decided to break the silence.

"It'll be morning soon, you have to go,"

Luka sighs. "Fine,"

Kalianna squeaked when Luka picked her up off the railing and squeezed her legs around Luka's waist, wrapping her hands around his neck tightly.

"But I'm taking you with me," Luka smirks and began walking back into Kalianna's bedroom.

"Lukaaaa!"

🎵🎵🎵🎵

Scene: De-Sinclair Foyer.

Luka set Kalianna down on the floor, allowing her to open the door for him.

"Thank you for serenading me. No one's ever done that for me before," Kalianna blushes.

"I'd do anything for you, my Melody," Luka grabbed her head, kissing her hair.

Kalianna blushes once more at the nickname and looked at Luka as he exited. "Luka!"

The boy turns to her. "Hmmm?"

"...You were my first kiss," She told him before quickly closing the door.

Luka gawked at the door.

Meanwhile, Kalianna sighed dreamily and leaned against the door, sliding down.

Scene: Outside De-Sinclair Chateau.

Luka, still in disbelief, pressed the button to open the gates before exiting. He got on his bike, staring ahead.

"Her first kiss..." He touched his lips. "Her first kiss," He repeated, blushing. "My first kiss..." He chuckles. "Our first kiss."

Luka then rode away into the night.

Both parties knew they'd always think about the physical and intimate moment they shared, and they'd keep quiet about it.

But that didn't mean they couldn't share more intimate moments in secret.

Word Count: 1,376

(Sukura41: No, Kalianna and Luka are not together now. Before you go off on me, ever heard of friends-with-benefits?)