1- how to make a decent first chapter

(Read the first book. Things will make more sense.)

tw for violence, child abuse, trafficking, unethical experimentation

Tommy never really planned on living with the top three heroes of his city.

When he was alone in Dream's lab, his plan was to wait until one of the experiments worked and then Dream would be nice to him. He would probably be sent off to the hero training program, like Niki and Rebecca were.

Then two new test subjects showed up.

Tubbo Underscore, designated Nuke, and Ranboo Beloved, designated Mental.

He never really got a designation, as Dream didn't see him as good enough for one. Dream usually just called him a rat.

But that's not the point.

Once Tubbo and Ranboo arrived, Tommy finally saw a reason to leave. People to protect. A family.

So they did leave.

Once Tubbo and Ranboo got their enhancements, they came up with a plan.

Ranboo used a trick that he now calls the infinity room on one of the guards, and Tubbo got into the weapons room and took a shit ton of explosives.

They burnt down the lab, and they left.

Then his plan was just to survive with them.

Then they got into some trouble with Fundy.

In their defense, they didn't know that house wasn't abandoned! They just wanted a place to sleep, and it just happened to be a villain's secret lair.

Fundy tried to kill them. Fundy got really fucking close to turning them into another statistic before the Warden showed up. Warden saved them and now he's a kind of father figure.

After that was all over, they bought a café (funded by the Badlands) and also turned it into a villain and vigilante safe space with free healthcare.

Then that was their plan. Run their shop and help the villains and vigilantes who've always been so mistreated by the city. They also became vigilantes on the way but that's not the point.

Then a whole lot of shit happened and now Tommy and his best friends live in a penthouse with the Sleepy Bois and Tommy's other best friend Henry.

And somehow, the Sleepy Bois still haven't figured out his vigilante secret identity. Or Tubbo's or Ranboo's. So they've been keeping up their secret identities.

(He kinda just told them that the outburst of powers that happened that day was a one time thing, and that none of the powers were even remotely there anymore. They haven't questioned it, at least not in Tommy's presence.)

Right now, their plan is to win in this fight against Fundy.

It's some underground auction. Selling kids and shit. Fundy was hired as a guard. Kind of like when Dream hired him.

Tommy, well, Loudmouth in his costume, groans as Fundy changes color, disappearing from view. Sneaky fuckin' fox.

He stands still for a second, ears swiveling to try and hear him.

"Loudmouth! Behind you!" Tubbo shouts.

Tommy gasps, one of his powers kicking in.

In a flash of red light, he's behind Fundy.

He takes his staff and slams it over Fundy's skull.

Fundy collapses to the ground, holding his head.

He then disappears from view, and doesn't return.