Chapter 2

sry it took so long was busy

                                                              "Becoming a lady"

Re Cap:

When we arrived at my grandmother's manor, tons of servants came out and helped us out of the carriage, and they also took our capes as we entered the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexandrite Pov

Once I entered the huge manor, I saw tons of servants all lined up in two single filed lines. Then all at once the servants bowed, and curtsied. They then all spoke "Welcome back Lady Cathrine and Welcome Lady Alexandrite".

Then one of the servants came running towards me, and curtied. She then spoke "Call me Emily, for I will be your escourt to your lessons"

"Ok, I understand Emily" Alexandrite answered.

Emily then looked down at a list. She said boldly  "First is French, Next is piano and singing lessons , then after tea lessons is dance lessons, then  Latin, dining manners, and last drawing." 

As she read the list my mind wandered to the man who saved my life. He looked about 6'5 with hair as black as the night. I could not see his eyes for they were covered by his midnight black hair. His clothes were black and sliver, he wore a coat that touched the ground and it flowed as he ran rapidly at the vampires and destroyed them with his massive muscles.

Emily asked with curiosity "Miss are you listening"

"Yes Emily" Alexandrite answered weirdly.

"Ok off to French lessons , or as the French say 'Au large de leçons en Français'" Emily spoke gladly.

Lessons were long and harsh, my voice was sore and my fingers ached, and to top it all off my feet were exhausted from dancing and walking through the long dreary hallways of the manor.

"Lessons are over now my Lady please get some rest, tomorrow you have a dress fitting for the ball in 2 nightfalls." Emily spoke.

"What ball are you talking about?" Alexandrite questioned.

"Why your coming out party" Emily answered.

My jaw droped, and i could feel my eyes widen with shock. "Well i will leave you my Lady" Emily spoke. After she said that she left and i entered my room.

 My room was 3 times bigger than my whole cottage, it had a 4 post bed, that rested on the right side of the room in the center of the wall. There was a huge fireplace on the oppsite wall from my bed. There was a warobe in the right corner once you walked in, on the left side on my bed it was a wall of windows, that had red drapes that were tied shut so i could sleep.