chapter 7

next morning

budo woke up at 6 in the morning, he ate his breakfast and noticed his sandwich missing for his lunch.

"oh well, i have to make another one, i guess taro ate it." budo sighed and made the sandwich. he showered, brushed his teeth, and dressed up in his uniform. he left the house, walking to school. 

when he arrived at school, he saw ayano, walking all alone, feeling emptiness. 

"hey ayano, are you ok?" budo asked. 

"oh yeah i am okay, your just concerned for me huh?" ayano groaned.

"are you going to the martial arts club room?" 

"yeah i am"

"okay, that's great, i'll give you a little lesson"

"thanks" 

budo went to his locker to change his shoes and went to the club room with ayano.

"looks like everyone is at the japanese garden, this will be private so don't worry, this will be a few minutes" budo grinned. 

budo started the lesson and teached her some stretches and moves of karate. ayano was getting it but sometimes budo had to show her how the moves are like since their difficult. 

"thanks budo-senpai, do you mind if i trust you?" ayano asked.

"oh sure, you can trust me."

"you promise?"

"i promise, anyways do you wanna go to the japanese gardens to see my appertiances spar?" 

"oh ok, i wanna see what fighting is like"

"great!" 

ayano went to the japanese garden with budo to watch them spar, budo gives information about them to her. 

it was 7:50, they went to the club room to change into their uniform before the club goes to their classroom at 8:00.

"thanks budo-senpai, i'll come here in lunch time" ayano waved goodbye to him and left.

budo couldn't handle how cute ayano is and how she wanted to fight, he started blushing until he bumped into raibaru. 

"oh hey budo" raibaru grinned.

"oh long time no see" budo admired raibaru as her idol, he developed a little feelings about her until he saw ayano.

"i-i'll never forget about you!!" 

"oh thank you! heh" raibaru had a tear of joys for the first time after osana's death.

"i'll show you everything i had for my former club!" raibaru encouraged.

1:00pm

ayano went to the martial arts club to eat her lunch and budo sat next to her. 

"my food spilled" ayano sighed. 

"here, you can take half of my sandwich" budo offered.

"oh thank you so much, i should stay close to a man like you" ayano complimented.

"oh my-, i mean thank you" budo blushed at her. 

"oh hey!" raibaru came up to budo.

"oh my god, it's raibaru!" the club shouted. 

"oh hey raibaru, i'm glad to see you!" budo smiled. 

"thanks, i like your mixed emotions, i have a message for that" raibaru chuckled.