39. What about me Stefan?

Start from the beginning

"No Stefan! It is truly enlightening how everything is still about Elena! I mean you kissed me and all you could think of is how it could hurt Elena. But what about me Stefan? what about my feelings?!" Caroline says extremely upset.

"Caroline I didn't mean that." Stefan softly says trying to calm her down.

"Stefan I want to make this clear right now. I won't be anything but your friend until you are still hung up on my best friend. I won't be the second choice! I won't be the one you want because you can't have her. I won't do it. Not when I have spent so long loving you." Caroline says and leaves to go to her own room.

Stefan is stunned to hear Caroline's confession. He knew that she had feeling for him but he truly didn't think the depth of them He thought that it was a teenage crush for her but hearing her words made Stefan see her in a new light.

He realised that no matter how shallow or selfish Caroline may look but in reality, she is a very kind and selfless girl and on top of that she is a very good friend. Despite her feeling for him she never tried to sabotage Elena and his relationship. It was actually Elena herself who ruined their relationship.

He throws his glass on the wall frustrated knowing he fucked up everything.

The next morning.....

Bonnie woke up next morning with a smile on her face remembering the night before. No they did not had sex, they just made out and then slept next to each other. She remembers the way Enzo had looked at her and felt goosebumps on her arm. She never had someone who looked at her like that.

"Are you cold? You got goosebumps." Enzo asks and Bonnie startles.

She forgot that she was sleeping with her head on his chest. she looked up to see him and smile at him.

"I am fine. How long have been awake?" Bonnie replies.

"An hour or something. Didn't wanted to wake you up." Enzo shrugs.

Bonnie rolls over to the other side giving space to move.

"I am sorry for that." Bonnie says.

"Honestly, I never had such a beautiful girl sleeping on me so I think I should thank you for that." Enzo replies making her chuckle. He gets up to change into some clothes they had bought for him but hisses when sunlight touches him.

"Enzo! Are you okay?" Bonnie gets out of bed concerned.

"Yeah I almost forgot about that." He replies as he gets back on the bed with Bonnie siting beside him.

" I am sure Caroline would lend you the spare daylight ring I made her." Bonnie says looking at him.

"Wait you made her? You are a witch?" Enzo asks

"Well I used to be. I don't have my magic anymore." Bonnie replies sadly.

"Why? What happened?" Enzo asks curious.

"I was helping my friends in killing an original vampire so another witch who was on his side binded my magic to god knows what." Bonnie replies nonchalantly.

"Well that sounds like an interesting story." Enzo says and Bonnie laugh.

"You know when I say it like that it quite funny." Bonnie says and Enzo smiles at her.

"How do you do this?" Bonnie asks.

"Do what?" He asks confused.

"Make me feel things I never felt. You make me feel like.... like... I don't even know how to explain." Bonnie says frustrated and he laughs at her.

"What things?" Enzo asks as he gets close to her and pushes her hair behind her ear and then puts his hand at the back of her neck pulling her close to him.

"Like I am so special, which I am not." Bonnie whispers as she looks him in the eyes.

Hearing her Enzo make a face that clearly says that he disagrees.

"As far as I know, you are very special girl Angel. So beautiful that I can't get my eyes off of you, so brave that you saved me from a secret society that tortured me for decade, a very good friend that you tried to took on an original vampire and lets not talk about how passionate you are considering you blew my mind with just a little make out." Enzo chuckles and Bonnie smiles at his honesty.

"I just met you a few hours ago and I already feel like I need you in my life. I feel like there is something pulling me towards you." Bonnie says as she traces his cheek with her finger.

"Well I hope that you keep me for a long time." Enzo replies mischievously.

" Oh I am planning on it." Bonnie replies in the same mischievous way.

She looks at him for a moment before smashing her lips to his. He kisses her back with the same intensity as he pushes her on her back on the soft mattress. He was trying to get her top off while still kissing her when suddenly she pulls away.

"What? " Enzo says confused. She gives him a small kiss with a smile.

"I need to get you a daylight ring and then introduce to the twenty first century. We have a lot to do." Bonnie replies as she runs out of the room towards Caroline's, leaving a very amused Enzo as he chuckles and gets up to get dressed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

Hope you like it!!

Do like and Comment.