Chapter 66 - 70

Chapter 66 - Solo Match – Card Summoner 3

In the world of magic, Hell was not a plane but rather a place where countless planes overlapped. Some Hells were famous and even had nicknames that made people scared; some were unknown and were simply called the Xth thousand Xth hundred level of Hell.

The indigenous people of Hell were demons, and the most famous races among them were: the little devils (for their ugly appearance and cutting remarks), succubi and incubi (for their beauty, beauty, and beauty), and... fire demons (for their strength and terrifying appearance).

As long as a fire demon could materialize themselves, they would definitely become the Lord of a territory in Hell. Like other demons, they had curved horns, arrow-shaped tails, and a pair of bat wings. But for them, the wings were just decoration.

––Because their bodies were too big. At over three meters tall, they often weighed over seven tons and were not born to be a flying species.

The lower body of a fire demon often consisted of strong, lizard-like limbs that could easily kill any mortal they passed by simply stomping and sending out the fire surrounding them; they had a pair of burly arms, and the left hand often used a whip made of fire while the right wielded a huge sword with a blade larger than the adult human body.

.

Tyron had previously been involved in a war between the God of Slaughter and a section of Hell. Over a period of several decades, he had hunted down and killed several fire demon lords.

Even the master assassin, who had been an astral body at the time, had to admit that fire demons were a type of very thick-skinned and fleshy enemy. (The master assassin quietly added: they would even self-destruct!)

At this moment, he looked at this virtual 'fire demon' and thought leisurely in his heart: There's still a bit of a difference. This fire demon obviously has no magical powers and also... he was still young, too young.

Demons in the world of magic weren't merely monsters with physical strength. All demons were cunning, greedy, and ambitious creatures. However, in this interstellar world, it was obvious that the demons had been designed as reckless and direct fellows.

The only threat came from the fact that all the stats of this demon were about five times that of a balanced regular player.

Perhaps this was because no matter how hard human beings tried to imagine it, they were still unable to reproduce the thoughts of real creatures from Hell and could only constantly exaggerate their strength instead.

.

Returning back to the present.

The fire demon that was summoned out of the demonic gate directly flicked out the flame whip in his hand, sending it lashing towards Tyron as quickly as a snake in an attempt to wrap around him.

Tyron had only just emerged from the spell of stopped time. Faced with the whip, he didn't back down and immediately dashed forward so quickly that he just narrowly missed the tip of the burning flame whip.

Then, the huge beheading sword in the other hand of the fire demon roared as it slashed down from a height of several meters!

The strong wind it brought along even caused a whining sound in the air, and the powerful force made the card summoner nearby feel a sudden shock through the ground.

It was the shock of the huge sword landing into the open ground, causing earthquake-like tremors.

Tyron and the fire demon were like a cheetah facing off against a giant elephant; and Tyron's abilities reflected this exactly, forming a stark contrast to the fire demon's slow movements––