"Fuck, fuck, they're gonna kill me." She mumbles and covers her face again.

  "Ellie? I'd recognize that sword anywhere, it's obviously Marbles." He says but his voice switches from being soft to angry.

  "Okay, so it's a long story but we're in your uncle's mind." She smiles.

  "I'm not even surprised that it was you, princess. But who were those other people?" He asks and she immediately lowers her head and gives him her 'really?' eyes. "Oh, right, don't tell me."

  He stands up and walks over to her but he's still not smiling. Understandably of course. But even then, it's not really her fault entirely. He holds out his hand to her that she takes to stand up. They can see Luz look to her left and then sit up, finding herself in the dimly lit corridor. That's when Hunter's face changes.

  On the walls of both sides, there are multiple huge paintings. Luz looks to her front and gasps. There's a huge painting of Belos holding his staff while standing over her, King, Lilith and Eda. Below the painting, there's a big plaque which says "TRIUMPH OVER WILD MAGIC".

  "What is this place?" Luz says with a shaky voice.

  "You know exactly where we are, human. You got us trapped in the Emperor's mind!" Hunter yells at Luz.

  "You got us trapped in the Emperor's mind!" Ellie mocks. "Sorry, that was Lieutenant Ellie, not Ellie-Ellie."

  "We're in the Emperor's mind? That's bananas!" Luz shouts nervously.

  "I don't know what those are and I don't care too. Remember what happened at the night market?" Hunter asks and takes a step forward.

  That's when Ellie feels her scroll buzzing in her pocket. While Hunter starts explaining what happened, she pulls it out to look. Great, she's getting a call. She looks to Luz and Hunter before slightly backing up far enough to talk.

  "Hey, Darius." Ellie nervously greets.

  "Are you stupid? Are you actually stupid? What did you do? Oh my Titan, we're doomed. He's gonna know you're in there and he's gonna kill you while you're in his mind!" Darius yells.

  "Give me the phone, don't scare her!" Raine says in the background. "Hey, Elle! So, it seems like there was a mistake made."

  "You think?" She tiredly adds her sarcasm.

  "We're gonna get all three of you out, I promise. Don't be scared, you aren't gonna die in there. Darius was just scared, okay? Do you wanna talk to-" They start.

  "Ellie! Are you okay?" William yells into the phone.

  "Hey, dad." She says quietly. "I'm okay. A little scared, I guess. Thanks to DARIUS."

  "I'm sorry, I'm panicked!" Darius shouts.

  "You're gonna be okay, kid. We're gonna get you out of there. But for now, we have to go. We have a plan." He assures.

  "Okay. Um, see you later. I love you guys." She says quietly again before quickly pushing the hangup button.

  "You want to prove that my uncle is evil? And you thought I would help?" Hunter laughs loudly as Ellie walks back to join them.

  "Well, now that I'm in his mind, I can learn the truth for myself." Luz huffs before looking around. "Weird though. I've been in Willow's mind once, and it had uh, more, trees."

  "Eh, makes sense. Mindscapes reflect the individual. I've read a lot about this subject." Hunter says before taking notice of something and gasping.

  "No surprise there," Ellie mumbles and laughs to herself.