Chapter 11: Kirishima vs Cosmina and Denki vs Champ Pt. 1

()=Thinking
[]=Whispering
""=Mind Talking
**=Actions

~/DEAN'S P.O.V/~
Both Esdeath and Izuku are now trying to fighting off all the members of The Wild Hunt while Shoto and the others were coming to remind the others not to fight and let izuku handle it cause their new back-up will help him but Kirishima and Denki came in to help the two by fighting off the two members of The Wild Hunt, Champ and Cosmina

Kirishima: *slams his curse gear on the ground making a big crater* You think you can just go attacked my friends just like that huh? *aiming his curse gear on both of them*

Champ: You think you can fight us alone kid?

Denki: *walks beside Kirishima* You look just a little kid who lost his mother with that kind of outfit if you ask us

Champ: *then starts to get angry on what denki said* Y...You damn BRAT!! *start to rushed in towards them while activating his imperial arm* Your dead but before that i'm going to enjoy my time with those two cute girls and kill them after! *pointed at sayo and his girlfriend jirou*

Denki: Kirishima i'll handle this pig you can handle that slut over there *pointing on at Cosmina and he rushed in towards Champ with a lot of intention to kill him brutally*

Kirishima: *shocked and surprised on what happened to denki's personality* Damn, what happen to your normal personality bro?

???: "Effects on his curse gear that's why his personality changes"

Kirishima: "Wait, it can also changed his personality? Can you all really do that?"

???: "Only some of curse gears because of the past host"

Kirishima: "The Past Host? Who the past host of kamibro's curse gear tenjiryu?"

Tenjiryu: "Well, the Past host of your friend's curse gear is the General of all the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, Kureto Hiragi"

Kirishima: *shocked on what he just hear from his curse gear* "Wait, The General of Imperial Demon Army?"

Tenjiryu: "Yes, and you can also use my curse gear ability now by summoning all of the multiple demons on the ground now"

Kirishima: "This is sweet!" *slammed his curse gear on the ground by creating a crack and he started to summoned all of the Decoy demons in order to attack Cosmina along with him*

Cosmina: *started on rushing in towards the multiple demons to kill them all since she can't use her imperial arms because of them*