In my shoes

You wake up to find yourself being called downstairs. "Y/N! Girl you come down for supper!" Hoyt yelled. I yawned and came downstairs. Coming downstairs I felt a grip on my hands leading me to the bathroom. It was Thomas. "Thomas! What is your-.." he points behind you at the mirror. You turn but he pulls you facing him back. He grabs your head and makes you turn around to see your back covered in spots of.. you blush as you remembered yesterday. "Ah.. thank you Thomas I would've gotten embarrassed I'll change now." You change into a medium length Cyan dress with flower sewn pieces on the sides. It was beautiful. You came downstairs and see everyone in the table waiting for you to arrive. They all look a bit unimpressed but surprised "You don' look stunning sweetie but your a little late for supper." You nervously smile "Is it wrong to be fashionably late?" You chuckled "There ain't no fashion if that's a worn out dress sweetie" you gasped in offense but you had to hand it to him. He was right. You sit down next to Thomas and you blush. He places his hands on your waist and tightly grips. It hurt so you slapped his arm which he knew the answer. As Hoyt began to say his prayers he began to eat. You gulped as you felt your stomach twist and turn. You looked even closer. "Is that an eyeball?" You pointed at the stew. "Yes it is, why?" Luda mae said in worry. You didn't want to feel bad but you weren't going to deal with the unsatisfaction of eating.. human flesh.. "I'm so sorry uhm.. but I'm not going to eat this." You responded in the nicest way possible. Before they could speak you spoke over them. "I mean, I'm not used to eating my own species yet so, it's not really my thing-.." "Bullshit!" Hoyt banged the table in anger "Your eatin this whether you like it or not!" He bites the toothpick in his mouth "You don't know if you'll like it if you never tried it and you won't be disrespectful to mama's cookin" He looks at Thomas "Tommy boy, do what we did last time. You even said you'd try it again!" Thomas looks at you as you look in worry. "I'm not a cannibal!" You back out your chair as Thomas gets up from his "Thomas please," you wave out your hands begging him not to do it. He looks down at your for a second. "Well? What're you waiting for make her eat it!" He stares at you without doing anything. You both lock eyes as you start to cry "Wow so that's how it is? Your in love with her huh? If only she'd see what an ugly bastard you are without that mask!" Thomas gets upset as he looks at Hoyt in offense. He touches his mask and then leaves sadly. You feel your heart wrenched "I'm sorry.. but your being rude at the table." You said in a jerk tone. You walk with Thomas. Hoyt chewing his toothpick "More for us then." He sits back down "Fuckbirds." He mumbles.

You run to Thomas as he almost closes the door on your face. "Thomas wait!" He walks downstairs and goes into a different area. "Thomas.." you place your hand on his shoulder as he smacks it off. "Tommy!" He turns around in a hurry as if he's lost his patience "Will you just please listen to me.." he stood there. You could feel the anger from his vibe "Look, who cares if your so called "Ugly" under the mask that's not what I care about." He turns around and sits in a chair as he makes a new mask "What I'm saying is it's okay to just show me who you are!" He stood up holding a blade and cut through your hand you groaned from the pain but you understood. "Thomas.. your not a freak. Your a beautiful person that I love.. and if you don't see that then.. what will?" You held your wound as you walked away. You headed back upstairs where officer Hoyt waited "Hey sweetie, I wanted to apologize.. family drama always happens around here." You nod "But here's one thing I ain't letting you do." He holds a gun and examines it "Fuck up my family." He pointed the gun at you. Your heart raced fast as you exhaled "I understand." You closed your eyes waiting for him to pull the trigger. He pulled the gun low "Huh, you're one hell of a bitch aren't ya?" He licked his lips "What do you mean?" You looked confused as he chuckled "You ain't afraid of death. Now that's the type of person I like in a woman." He gets closer to you as you start to feel uncomfortable. He gets closer and closer.. and.. you place your hand on his chest backing him away "I'm sincerely sorry but I show interest in someone else.." he smiles "I know just testing something, You be good to Tommy right?" You nod. Before he walks away you pull his arm "Wait" he raises a brow "Why does Thomas use a mask?" He smiled "Why don't you see for yourself" he cracked up while walking away. You head inside of the bedroom and you sit there. You missed home badly but what could you do? You've already fucked up. You cried heavily. You sobbed and you wrapped your arms around your lifted knees. You wanted to go home. To see your mom to see your dad to see your younger siblings to see your family.. You were going insane. You cried so roughly and you clenched your body in frustration. You hit yourself repeatedly "Stupid stupid stupid! I don't want friends!" You were so mad at yourself you couldn't process it. You wanted to end it all you wanted to leave this place. You hurriedly tried to find a sharp object to stab yourself with. You found a pocket knife in the drawer and you struggled to push the blade out. It was rusted and old and the rust crusted over the entrance which made it hard for the blade to come out. You banged it on the drawer and it knocked out old rust. You managed to pop out the blade. It was as sharp as ever and you aimed it at your chest. Before you could plunge it in you a hand smacked the blade out of your hands. It was Thomas. He was upset and he grabbed you. You cried as you tried to reach for the blade again only to get dragged away my Thomas. "No Thomas! Let me end it.. end me Thomas!!" He led you to his lair again as he placed you in the table. Instead of cuffing you onto it he held you down "Thomas please, I can't do this.." you cried. He stared into you. Deep down you knew he felt sorry for you. He sat on a stool nearby as he waited for you to stop crying. "T-Thomas.. I'm sorry you have to see me like this.." you rub the tears away from your eyes as your face stains of redness and sore eyes. You sat up and you stayed silent. Awkwardness settles in as you hear uncle Monty screaming at something. It made you chuckle. At a sudden time like this you felt weird.

"Thomas" you spoke. He looked at you "Do you want to.. do it?" He looked confused until you placed your hand on his chest and began going lower. He grabbed your hand before you could go any further and he looked at you. "Thomas.." you whispered. He got up and stood next to you. You got down and kneeled. You held his legs waiting for him to respond. He blushed as he unbuckled his pants. He pulls down his underwear showing his member. You were amazed. You grabbed and started stroking it. You could hear his moans through his mask. He rested his hand on your head as you began to spit on his member lubricating it. As it went in for a few minutes he began to breath even rougher and his moans began to pulse out. He started thrusting in your hands and he held your head close. You stroked him faster until he came. He panted and sat back in the stool. You got up and flicked the remaining liquid off of your hands. You chuckled as you hugged him admiring his muscular figure.

Short 🌚
I have nothing to say.