Which Girl Will Like It If Her Husband Will Ask Her Name After 4 Months Of Their Marriage That Too In Front Of All People Who Know Their Relation.

"Full Name" He Commanded Coldly.

"Akshita Raghuvanshi" She replied. she could sense the girl's shock and disbelief, perhaps realising the magnitude of her mistake. "I Asked Full. Name." He said forcing the last two words intensely looking at her like he will pierce holes in her body.

"Akshita Ekansh Raghuvanshi" she said looking down, the Name itself sent Shivers to that girl's body.

"Mrs. Akshita Ekansh Raghuvanshi"
He Said Every word very Clearly looking at Akshita's eyes snapped up, meeting his intense gaze, her surprise evident. Her full name from his Mouth gave her butterflies, The Name was creating a Dominating Aura around the place.

He moved his gaze towards the Girl.

"I think this ID is enough for no appointment!" He said in a stern voice.

The girl became Numb hearing his words, she just misbehaved with her Boss's Wife.

"Daksh prepare this girl's termination letter, she will remember to not disrespect anyone next time" he said to his PA and went Inside his cabin without glancing at anyone.

Akshita looked at him in shock but not more than that Girl.

"Ma'am I am Sorry ma'am please have some mercy on me, I didn't know that you are Sir's Wife, I am sorry ma'am" the Girl begged her.

"I will talk but You should have shown respect to everyone regardless of their identity. Learn from this experience and be more considerate in the future," Akshita replied with a stern expression. She moved towards her husband who had just entered his cabin.

She went behind him, she was about to go inside without knocking but stopped at her place.

'He is already burning in anger I should not do something that can cause me more trouble'

She thought and knocked on the door but didn't get any reply, this time she knocked a little louder but still didn't get a reply.

So, she decided to go inside, she enters the cabin and sees him, sitting on his chair leaning behind, with his eyes closed.

The thing she noticed was, he was now wearing only his white shirt and black trousers. His coat was thrown on the couch, but still managed to look Hot. 😩

She didn't understand how to start the conversation; she is a talkative girl but in front of him it looks like her vocal cord gets destroyed.

"Will you speak or continue staring at me like this?" He asked still in the same position with closed eyes, his voice clearly showed that he was annoyed. Very annoyed.

She looked down and spoke

"Please don't fire her, it was not her Mistake." She pleaded very softly.

"So, whose mistake was that?" He asked, opening his eyes and sitting straight, putting both elbows on the table and interwinding fingers, she was about to reply but he spoke first.

"If dad gets to know I didn't take any action, he will lecture me so I did, don't think otherwise." He said rudely.

Ouch! That hurts.

She didn't speak further.

"Why did you come here?" He asked opening his laptop.

And it clicks to her why she was here.

"Where is Papa's Cabin? I need to give these files to him." She asked.

He forwards one hand still focusing on the laptop while she looks at him with a frown.

"Give it to me, I asked dad for these files." He said typing on his laptop.

"No!" She said, his fingers stopped typing, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I... I mean papa said to give this file to him only, that's why he asked a family member to bring it." She gulped because of his heated gaze on her.

'Come on why are you trying to dig your own grave Akshita' She thought

"Give it to me, I will give it to him" he said again and started doing his work.

"No! I will give it to papa only, if you want these files then take it from him" she said trying to look confident.

Keyword: - trying.

Before he could say anything, Avyansh barged into the office room.

"CAN'T YOU KNOCK?" Ekansh yelled very loudly, throwing all his anger on him which he kept inside him till now, it made both flinch.

"Woah woah Bhai relax I didn't know that you needed privacy with Bhabhi" he teased him.

"Just Shut Up" he said sternly glaring at him, he was already annoyed with her now his brother joined her too.

"Ohh Bhabhi bade papa said to give the files to Bhai" he said, Akshita nodded and put the file on his desk.

Ekansh looked at her as if she was an alien.

'Wow! When I was saying to her to give it to me, she didn't, but when this Avyansh told her She immediately gave' Ekansh thought and his anger raised more, he massaged his temple to calm himself.

"And yeah, I gave lunch to dad and bade papa, did you give it to bhai?" Avyansh asked.

Akshita put the lunch on the table too.

"Maa ne kaha hai pehle khana kha lijiye ga phir kaam kariyega" she said very sweetly that no one can deny.

(Mom said to eat first then do work.)

But he didn't reply and just kept focusing on his laptop.

"Let's go Bhabhi he will eat and Bhai, dadu has strictly ordered you to come home before 8 pm or else you will see his worst side; he is very angry with you." Avyansh said,

'Did She complaint?' Ekansh wondered looking at Akshita who was looking at Avyansh they both went out.

Author: han aur koi kaam nahi hai uske paas

First Time in these 4 months they have seen and talked to each other so much, this is what they were thinking. 

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wish you all a Happy Ganesh Chaturthi, May lord Ganesha fulfill you with love and prosperity ❤️

So What do you think about our Ekansh?

Stay tuned.

Till then bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

Wait! You didn't vote and comment till now!