"Har baar uski side lekar use badhava mat do beta."

(Don't encourage him by always taking his side, my child.)

She didn't say anything.

"Let's go bhaisaab," Trilok said.

Shlok patted her head and went from there.

"I know you will bring my son on the right track, He has been like this from the start." Rashmi said to which Akshita forced a smile in response.

"Beta you go and do your remaining work, I and jiji will take care here and servants are already here" Bhavna said, making her nod.

Akshita went upstairs to her room and soon she heard a knock, and she opened the door to find Tara.

"What brings you here Devrani ji" Akshita said with a mischievous smile.

"Nothing just came to check over my Jethani ji" tara replied in the same tone making both of them burst into laughter.

"Bhabhi... can I ask you something?" Tara asked.

"Yes, ask" Akshita replied while folding some clothes.

"Where is Bhaiya? I didn't see him at my wedding too" she asked, making Akshita stop doing her work.

"As I said, he has been busy with some urgent work. Otherwise, which brother would miss such an important day in his younger brother's life?" Akshita provided a valid excuse, trying to convince Tara and ease her concerns.

"Yeah true! Bha---" Tara was about to say something but she got a call from Avyansh.

"Um.. bhabhi I will talk to you later. Avyansh is calling me" she said and left the room.

Akshita sat on the couch and sighed Heavily.

"I don't even know where he is. How can I inform others when I don't even know if he came home last night or not?

Sometimes I feel If I am Really married or not?

She closed her eyes and leaned to the couch.

*In Tara and Avyansh's Bedroom*

"What are you thinking wifey?" Avyansh asked while hugging his wife.

"I was thinking About Bhabhi and Bhai's Relationship." Tara replied in the same position.

"Huh? Why though?" he asked confusingly.

"Dadi Said that he stays busy and they also married 4 months ago, bhaiya should give time to bhabhi na, did you see her face when bade papa asked her about bhaiya?" She asked him.

"Hmm it's true Tara, Bhai always stays away from home, he always keeps himself busy and comes home late sometimes stays at the office only." Avyansh told her.

"Do you think they married without the consent of each other?" Tara asks.

"I don't think so, yeah that's true they had an arranged marriage but if they didn't like each other then they would have denied it, bhabhi looks happy with family they both behave normally whenever I see them, and about bhai, he is not expressive."

"Who knows How they behave inside the room, everyone is not like us right baby?" He smirks and turns her around. She put her arms on his neck and nodded.

He pulled her more towards him. Their lips were just an inch away and soon they................................... (Ahem ahem)

"Akshita beta, please go to the office. Your dad asked for an important file and said it should be sent with a family member only. Avyansh will come with you, so take lunch for both of you," Akshita's mother-in-law instructed her. "I would have sent Avyansh alone, but he has some other commitments after going to the office," Akshita explained.