Ak : Sivu..

Sk : Hmm..

Ak : Inga va..

Sk : Inga dhana irukken..

Ak : En kitta vaadi..

A confused sivaangi walked towards him. He pulled her and placed her comfortably on his lap while she encircled her hands on his neck.

Ak : Epdi di??

Sk : Enna??

Ak : Illa.. ippo dha unna paakanum pola irundhichu.. dhideenu ipdi vanthu nikkure..

Sk : Same pinch Ashwineyy.. enakkum unna paakanum pola thonicha.. athaan dhideenu kelambi vanthuten..

He pecked her lips in response and she leaned on his shoulder. He felt content feeling her in his arms. His work continued along with some moments of them.

Rakshan gasped seeing Tanya walking towards Ashwin's cabin.

Rak(mv) : Inaikku na sethen.. iva edhukku ippo inga vanthen... seriyaana tholla..

Tanya stopped in her track near his cabin before opening the door. She was confused hearing a female voice from his cabin. She slowly opened the door and peeked inside to get a shock. The sight of Ashwin and Sivaangi feeding eachother shocked her. Her mind went with thoughts of the girl with Ashwin.

Rakshan moved towards tanya fastly when she started to knock his cabin door.

Rak : Hi Tanya..

Ta : Hi Rakshan...

Rak : Why sudden visit??

Ta : Chumma dha.. Ashwin ulla illaya..

Rak : Aa irukku... but he is little busy.

Tanya was irritated when rakshan intiated a conversation. Otherside, Ashwin washed his hands and moved to his wife. He back hugged her and nuzzled on the crook of her neck.

Sk : Ashwineyy enna pandra.. ithu office..

Ak : Athukenna.. This is my cabin.. We have privacy here..

He made her turn and nuzzled to her neck. He rubbed his beard cheek against her neck making her giggle. He pulled back and pulled her closer by her waist while she held her nape looking at his eyes. He kissed her forehead, eyes and both the cheeks. He kissed the corner of her lips and she smiled in the kiss.

His lips was about to touch hers but their moment was broke by a door knocking sound. Ashwin groaned irritatedly and sivaangi pulled back from his hold.

Ak : Un nonnan Rakshan ah iruppen..

He opened the door and frowned seeing tanya there. Tanya passed a smile towards him but he didn't respond other than passing a deadly glare towards rakshan who stood behind Tanya while rakshan saw him helplessly.

Ta : Hi Ashwin...

Ak : Hi..

Tanya gaze moved to sivaangi who was standing at a distance looking at them.

Ta : Ithu..

Ak : She is my wife.. Sivaangi Ashwinkumar..

She was shocked by his words but hide it with a fake smile.

Ta : Oh.. Hi..

Sk : Hi..

Ta : Nan Ashwin oda college junior Tanya..

Sk : Oh..

Ta : Ashwin, come lets discuss about our project.

Ashwin fisted his pams in rage and rakshan gulped at the sight.

Sk : Seri Ashwineyy na pore.. continue with your work... bye Tanya.. Bye Thangam..

She started to move but ashwin held her wrist making her turn. He moved and kissed her temple while tanya stared at the couple.

Ak : Paathu po..

She nodded with a smile and left. And they got ready for a small discussion as per tanya's words. The meeting lagged for an hour.

Ta : Ok.. And guyzz there will be a conference meeting at night 10 pm.

Saying, she left from there smiling. Ashwin stamped rakshan's foot in rage which made him to shout.

Ak : Ippo meeting vechadhu pathaadha.. ithula night meeting veraya..

Rak : Seriyaana paithyam da iva..

●●●●

Ashwin was searching something inside his closet. At the time sivaangi arrived there.

Sk : Enna Ashwineyy thedra??

Ak : Kedachidichu di..

She found a packet in his hands and got confused.

Sk : Enna Ashwineyy idhu..

Ak : Ithuva.. Mm...

He leaned to her ears from behind and kissed her earlobe.

Ak : Our Honeymoon tickets..

She turn and saw him with surprise and he winked at her.

Ak : Anaikku plan vechirunthen but... Aana ithu unplanned one.. evlo naal dhan di naanum wait pandrathu.. I badly need this..

She blushed and lowered her head and he pulled her closer.

Ak : Ready ah iru di.. You can't escape this time.. Naalaikku namma porom..

Sk : Ennathu naalaikka?? *gasped*

Ak : Shh.. ethum kekadha.. solradha mattum seiyy.. ippo enakku oru conference meeting irukku.. antha time la nee pack pannu and don't forget to pack my gift for you..

He winked making her red and left for meeting and she left for packing..

How is it??

50K + reads for our story. Thank you my readers, love you guyzz..

Lets see, intha vaati avanga honeymoon enna aagapodhunu..😆

Next chap after 270+ votes.

Tankygirly👀