"Daddy, do I have a mommy?" She asked, kind of gibberish. She was starting to learn how to talk, after all.

"You have a lot of mommies, right? Isn't that enough, baby?" The child pouted.

Only Maddie can make her understand her mother's situation. Until she reached four years old, that's when Maddie started to bring her to Bea. But she didn't let her talk to Bea. She would just sit in front of Bea's door for minutes, playing with her toys.

"Dani? Dani! Nasa'n ang anak ko?" Thirdy called Dani one midnight when he woke up without the child beside her.

"She's with us, Kuya. Calm down," Dani answered on the other line.

"Text me the address, susunod ako d'yan." He ordered. He was looking for his keys already.

"No, kuya. Stay there. We'll come back naman later," his sister disagreed with him.

"I said, send me the location. Now," he hang up. He immediately started the engine of his car.

When Dani sent him the message, he felt a pang of pain in his head upon reading the address.

Loyola Grand Villas. He searched it up on Google Maps. When he arrived where Dani was, he felt a pang of pain in his head again. He massaged his temple before barging inside the house.

"Amara? Where's Amara?" He looked around until he saw Amara running towards him. He hugged his daughter. He stiffened when he saw a familiar woman. She was familiar but he couldn't remember where he saw her.

"He.. Hello.." The woman greeted him. He couldn't remember who she was.

"Hello there, miss. Do I know you? Ngayon lang kita nakita," he greeted. He saw pain, sadness and misery in her eyes. Until she smiled at him.

"I believe, not, sir." She stood up and slowly walked towards him. "I'm Bea," she offered a hand.

"Thirdy," he gave Bea a small smile before shaking her hand. He was confused but he brushed his thoughts off. His confusion lasted for days. He never dared to ask anybody about it. He tried to act normal in front of his friends and family. He was starting to dream about somebody else. But it was blurry.

He got out of his bed slowly, trying not to wake Amara up. He went to his table and started typing things but he didn't know what to find. He searched his name instead. It was the first time he'll do it after the accident.

He was shocked to see everything about him. But it made him more confuse when he saw pictures of him with a volleyball player. It was Bea whom he thought he only met days ago.

Thirdy Ravena and Bea de Leon

He searched again. Turns out, he was still in a relationship with Bea before the accident happened. There were articles about Bea visiting Thirdy in the hospital. He was in a coma. He looked for Bea's social media accounts. He was following her everywhere.

He was in a 7-year relationship with Bea when the accident happened. His tears began to fall as he saw one of Bea's instagram post where Bea was showing her engagement ring while hugging Thirdy from the back.

He felt guilty. He felt ashamed. He went out to get some fresh air. He couldn't process and digest the things he found out. He went to Antipolo without thinking. He went back to reality when he realized he was already parking his car.

"Sir Thirdy? Ikaw ba 'yan?" He glanced at the staff who called him. "Sir! Hala, ikaw nga!" The staff immediately went to him, handing him a zip lock bag.