Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Me and Johnathan were hanging out when he started to be really mean. He was calling me names and basically bullying me. "Will, they all know what you are. Everyone does. They know you're different. I think everybody liked it better when you were gone in the upside down, don't you agree... Zombie boy?" I looked at him, since his voice sounded distorted and I was scared but it wasn't him. It was his body but  was a demonic, red,  noseless face. I screamed and jumped back "Johnathan?" I had a shaky voice, on the verge of breaking. I looked around but I only saw the upside down. This wasn't another episode. This was... different. I saw Castle Byers and ran for it, trying to hide from him. All I could hear was Johnathans echoed voice "Zombie Boy... Zombie Boy..." I got to Castle Byers and stayed still and quiet. I hummed the melody of my favorite song. I started to hear the actual song and saw a tunnel, a light.

Darling, you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

I got up and ran to the music. I saw... myself? I was standing while everyone panicked around me. I was running so fast but it just didn't seem to be getting closer

If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'till the end of time

I yelled for Mike and I think he heard me because he yelled my name back. I felt a hand on my shoulder which yanked me back. "In a hurry, Zombie Boy?" It was him, the monster

So you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

As the music got louder, he got more into my thoughts. "Your pain will end soon, dear Byers." He kept saying such ominous things.

It's always tease, tease, tease
You're happy when I'm on my knees

I just kept running to Mike. I heard a Demodog behind me and he was there. I screamed and ran faster than I ever have before but it didn't kill me. It just stood there. "Dart?" It stood up and opened its face. A hand came out though.

One day it's fine and next it's black
So if you want me off your back

"The pain is quick, Will. Don't move." It was him again. Blocking the light. His hand morphed. It was long and pointy, he reached out to my face and I couldn't run.

Well, come on and let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

All the bad memories flooded in. The upside down. Me and Mikes fight. Hiding from the Demogorgon. The mind flayer. Everything hurt.

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go, there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

I thought about the happy things, or tried to at least. I thought about the first time I met Mike, I thought about hanging out with Johnathan, listening to this song. That's it, this song. I turned to the light and saw myself floating. I listened to the music and I started to gain the ability to move. I ran to the light and it was getting closer this time. I felt myself fall and I dropped into Mikes arms and started crying.

Mike hugged me in his arms and mom ran over to me. I slowly got up, with the help of mom, and we got to the house. Once we got inside, I laid down and just cried. I cried all night and mom stayed by my side. Mike didn't, he's too worried about El. Mike is only my friend when El Isn't in the situation. I hate it, it gets me so mad.

I was really focused on the toothbrush on the counter as I thought about Mike and I.
El opened the door, startling me and she saw a toothbrush drop from a few inches in the air. "Will? We're you.." I was still a bit dazed "was I what?" She came into the bathroom and closed the door behind herself. "You were making the toothbrush float" my jaw dropped and I looked at it "I was?"