A Needed Night Of Rest

We got three rooms of a motel. Mike and I took a room, Nancy and Johnathan took a room and Mom and Hopper took a room as well. Argyle is just sleeping in the van tonight to save money. I was so tired that I didn't bother to brush my teeth or hair, I just plopped into the springy bed and pulled the covers over myself.

"Hey will?" Mike was sitting on the edge of the bed messing with the phone wire. "Y-yeah?" I turned to look at him. "I'm sorry about everything, how I've treated you. I um.. I want you to know that what I said to El about my life starting when I saw her.. it's not actually true.. I was just in that situation and I really didn't know what else to say. My life started when I met you Will. You're the most amazing thing to happen to me.. I'm sorry about how I've treated you these last couple years. The truth is Will, you're the best person I know and I'll always know that" I felt myself smile as wide as I could. I sprung myself at him and gave him a big bear hug. "I'm so glad to hear that" We both laid down and fell asleep.

I woke up really early to Mikes arms around me. He's done this before, he cuddles in his sleep. It's just in a friend kind of way so I got up and got ready. I was still smiling at what Mike said last night. "Morning Will" I turned to see Mike who was rubbing his puffy eyes "Good morning sleepyhead" I laughed a little and finished brushing my hair. Everyone met up in the lobby and we got food at a close Burger Chef.

After breakfast we hit the road again. It was a short drive but eventually we got to a painted shack. "Wait here kiddos we should clean it up first" Argyle climbed out the van with Johnathan and they went to clean up the shack. Me and Mike were waiting in the van for a while and it was getting boring.

I looked to Mike and he was asleep so I gently shook him. He leaned up, fast, and we bumped foreheads. He went red, so did I though. He put his hand to my forehead "I'm sorry Will are you okay?" He sounds so sweet and sincere. "Mhm are you?" I tried not to let the salty tears leave my eyes, it really hurt but I didn't want him to feel bad "Yeah I'm all good"

He  started to get out of the van and helped me out. "Im gonna go scare Johnathan and Argyle, wanna come with me?" I nodded and we sneaked to the shack, which smelled horrible. We saw Johnathan and Argyle and I sprung at Johnathan. He yelled like a girl and that made Argyle yell. Mike and I were dying. We laughed so hard that my stomach started to hurt. "I guess it's clean enough, go let everyone know that it's ready" Johnathan had to almost yell because of Mike and I laughing. We got up as Mike wiped his eyes and we walked to the other car and told the others. Everyone came into the shack and we set up our things.

A/n: Sorry that the 2nd Chapter took so long 😭 I'll work on the 3rd immediately! Thank you for reading <3 (565 words)