Versus the New Evil - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Come on guys this doesn't have to turn into a fight."

That's when I heard Spyder screaming

"Fight!" He came sprinting towards the group knocking over some of Wades friends. Spyder stood up quickly and said "I'm sorry. I heard fight are we not fighting?"

"We are know." Wade said. Grabbing onto Mark again. I didn't get involved because nobody actually threw a punch, it was just a bunch of rough shoving, I don't know exactly why Ryan was still trying to separate everybody but eventually everyone backed off of each other when the Bay City High principal passed me on the stairs screaming,

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey! That's enough, That is enough!" He said marching down the stairs to stand in the middle of the two groups. "Who started this?"

"Him!" Wade said pointing at Ryan. That was enough bait for me to get involved so I went to say something, but Ryan noticed me and waved his hand below his waist, subtly telling me to back off.

"That's not true!" Ryan smacked the kids hand away.

"Your dead little Walker." Wade said. That was enough to make me laugh silently, but what pushed me over the edge was Ryans response,

"Oh great, now I'm back to being little Walker." The fact that 'little Walker' was once a thing was hysterical to me and it took every ounce of strength I had to not burst out laughing.

"Okay, well you can cancel all your after school plans." The principal said.

"But we got practice!" Wade protested.

"Oh no, no, no, not you guys, No. just these new kids." He said to the Bay City high group standing behind Mark. Spyder pulled Harris behind them as Mark made a face at Wade and they walked in the other direction. I watched them go, so I wouldn't make it look like I was apart of their group. I spotted Ryan as he walked away pointing to a hallway. I nodded and walked towards the hallway like I hadn't even seen what just happened.

"Okay, we need your help." He said as I met up with him in the hallway.

"What's up?" I asked. 

"We have to get out of detention." He said.

"Aww, why's that?" I asked. "Don't want to reschedule on me?"

"Maybe." He laughed, "But that's not the only problem. Harris told me that he found out the military is moving the ooze. They are taking it to be destroyed somewhere, but if something goes wrong or someone tries to steal it we need to be there."

"Yeah, I understand. I will hang around after school and try to figure something out." I replied.

"Okay good thanks," he said with a sigh of relief, "Now let's go see if Bay City East makes better food then Bay City did."

"They definitely don't"

—————

After school, I basically had to wander the halls of the school until I found the detention room because the teacher took their phones as soon as they got in the room. I eventually found it and looked in the window that was behind the teacher in the room. I peaked in the window to Mark and Ryan arguing and Harris basically telling them to get it together then the teacher shushing them. Ryan noticed me in the window as I looked around trying to figure out what to do, I thought about just pulling a fire alarm but since that is illegal I tried to come up with something else first. I then noticed the teacher in the room was wearing a smart watch. I waved getting everybody's attention, first pointing to the teacher, then to my wrist. I made this weird explosion motion with my hand then pointed to my eyes. Mark, Harris and Spyder were all confused, Ryan however knew exactly what I meant. He motioned with his hand for me to move. I walked down the hallway into an empty classroom and waited until the teacher walked by shaking her now smoking wrist watch.

"Good idea." Ryan said as I met back up with them. "All right we gotta move."

"Oh 'we' what were a team know." Mark said, clearly not over their argument.

"Get back." I said pushing everybody back into the classroom as I saw principal coming around the corner. I peaked over the window and saw Veracity very intently push her text book under his feet. He slipped and his glasses fell off her face. Veracity went to go ask if he was okay, she once again, very intently stepped on his glasses, the sent him back the other direction towards his office. "Okay coast is clear let's go." I said as they all followed me, though Harris had to talk to Veracity on the way out.

—————

We all piled into Marks car and made our way to the robot. Of course where the military was taking the ooze was two hours from Bay City. The sun had just gone down and we were still following the military's trucks.

"Wow, stunt mode rocks." Ryan said between jumps.

"Yeah your welcome." Mark mumbled from the balcony.

"Hey guys. One of the trucks isn't following the others." Harris said as I slid my chair over to his, looking at his monitor.

"See it's being hijacked! Someone does want to make monsters." Ryan said.

"Can I shoot it!" Spyder asked hopefully.

"No!" Ryan said shutting Spyder down. "Someone's inside there. We need to figure out what they're up to."

"Well whoever it is." Mark began, "I'm in the mood to kick some butt."

"Yeah me too." Ryan said glaring at his brother. Ryan stood the robot over the road with the lights on. The truck stopped for a second than made a sharp turn towards a barn. He tried to catch the truck but couldn't reach inside the barn and the truck was out of reach.

"That's weird." Harris said to me, pointing at his scanners.

"Hey Ry?" I called as he took of the harness. "There's nobody on the scanners, but somebody just drove that truck in there."

"Then we are going to have to go down there and find him." He said looking over my shoulder.

"Hang on." Mark said climbing down the ladder. "Okay they just said, they didn't see anything on the scanners, something weird is going on here. We need to come up with a plan. You know like a team?"

"I beat monsters. I'm not afraid of some guy. If you want to stay, that's fine." Ryan said projecting confidence as usual. "I'm going to go see what's going on in that barn." We all followed him into the elevator, including Mark who said,

"This is a bad idea." As we approached the barn door, all of us with hoods up, Harris noticed Mark wasn't carrying a weapon. I noticed to but didn't want to feed his ego even more.

"Psst. Where's your weapon." Harris whispers

"I am a weapon." Mark says confidently.

"You make me sick you know that." I said annoyed.

"Oh shut up." He said back.

A/N 

Just in case you need a reminder,

I LOVE YOU!

Also p.s go watch Zombies 3 if you haven't because Pearce SLAYED every second he was on screen

-Addy🥰✌️