"Yeah, yeah, go deal with your people," texas mumbled this as he slowly leaned back on the couch, waiting for cali to get back still.
    'Oh they're fine we already cut state police jurisdictions to specific call instead of roam and other areas Dont have a right away to coming here.' Texas eyes widened, and before he could come up with more words, Austin spoke again, 'we also have police guiding protestors and making sure that nothing turns into riots.'
    Texas shook his head a bit but he was smiling, "good job austin.. report back about anything bad happening and I'll grant jurisdiction for medical only." With that he got a thanks fromaustin and the other was no longer front present in his head.
     California came down the stairs soon after, bearing an extra blanket and a large handful of clothing. "Alright, so here, I have a few different hoodies and then some different tank tops and shirts you can use if you would like for under the hoodies." Cali was smiling, walking over and setting down the stuff calmly onto the table.
    Texas went forward, looking at the articles until he just grabbed the hoodie he figured looked the most comfortable, along with a tank top. He then glanced at cali, a nervous smile, "thanks cal.. it means a lot," to this cali smiled and nodded, turning around to give texas the privacy of changing. "How do you know much about binding and all that?" Texas questioned as he started changing.
    Cali thought, speaking after a minute, "I have overall a lot of transgender people in my state... and I have a few people close to me that trusted me with telling me they were transgender." He seamed to choose his words particularly to keep the people unknown. He starred forward while waiting, "is there anyone else in the statehouse that knows you're trans?" As he asked, he heard a sigh behind him.
     "Gov's always known thanks to Mexico, and other than him.. not reallyi guess," texas was almost done changing now, only slipping on the hoodie at this point, as he heard a few joints popping, "Most if it comes up just think of the fact I also use they/them pronouns and figure I'm Amab."
    After finishing, texas felt a wave of heat hit him again but he first tugged on cali's shirt as he grabbed the water off the table, "that makes sense; more flashes?" As cali turned around he had started picking up all the clothing but saw texas practically chugging his water. "Do you feel like you could eat if I made something cold like sandwiches or something?" Even if it seamed random, it helped to keep up eating and stuff if you were sick. Similar to if you were on fire.
    Texas nodded slowly, seeing cami smile gently at him. "I can go put up the clothin' if your gonna go do that." Texas offered this in more of a statement set up as he stood calmly, popping his back before starting to gather the clothes.
     Cali decided to let them since he'd kept the southern state in one spot for literally hours and he just went ahead to the kitchen, "just yell if something happens and I'll come up," cali called calmly, going to make food.
    Tex couldn't help but smile as he went upstairs, hearing a ding from his phone. He checked it and saw it was Alaska.

   AK: do I have to come back? Florida just said you're on fire.

   TX: nah I'm fine, they set cali to watching me.

   AK: oh, Nice. Also, Tenn said he'd be back to check up on you in our chat so if  you two are doing anything than he'll be back in an hour.

  TX: Come back rn so I can punch you.

   AK: I'm only kidding you little buddy, but honestly, have fun.

   TX: Shut up haha

  AK: see, you love it.

   TX: Mhm, have fun with Maine too.

  With that texas put his phone away, only for someone to cough behind him, making him stop hanging up clothing, "cali I said I'd be.. oh, hey there." As texas turned around he saw oregon in the door frame, making him raise a brow.
   Oregon hummed, looking at texas calmly, "hey, I didn't recognize you since you don't have your hat and you have Cali's hoodie." Oregon commented, making texas lowly realize he actually did not have his hat. Oregon walked over, starting to grab clothes from texas so he could put them up propperly, "that's cool tho, are you two together now?"
   Texas felt Blush hit him as he blinked, "No, I was just.. uncomfortable, to say the least and cali has been watchin me like a hawk." Texas tried to make the excuse but Oregon chuckled, making texas go even more red.
    Oregon took the last shirt, tossing it in cali's dirty clothes bin, "Sure, and that's why he messaged me to check in on you." Oregon watched texas now, seeing him go even redder. "The fact you believed that so quickly makes it even more clear, see ya Tex." With that they walked away, laughing as they left the southerner.
    Texas shook his head eventually, leaving to go downstairs. God, everyone thought they were dating.. that wasn't to bad tho. Better than people thinking he was with someone like Oklahoma he supposed. When he got back down, he sat down on the couch and looked at the time. It was only just nearing 5:30.. in his state it was 7:30 tho, which meant fireworks would start going off more soon.
    "Firefly! Are you back down here yet?" Cali called from the kitchen, only getting texas to look over ad heat flared in his chest.
    "I'm asleep." Texas called this quietly, getting a glance out from cali.
   "You can sleep after I give you food."
   "To late."
      "I'm calling Tennessee-"
      "What did you say you were making?"
   "That's what I thought."

(More out soon, I promise.)