piece 8

(This is the one I warned yall about)
  Texas was currently joke of the hour as some mocking words, mostly from Florida, were spewed about how confidence from red lost and blah blah blah.
Truthfully texas was thinking more along the lines now of how this might out him really bad, if it was crop top from cali, binder shows, anything tight, form shows, outed. Anything to thin, outed. Anything imasculating? Probably outed. His drunk head was probably thinking to much into it right now but it helped for ignoring the coments around him. Soon they felt a hand on their shoulder and he blinked to look at Alaska with a raised brow, "uh.. if you were talkin' hate to say I didn't catch what you said.." Alaska looked a bit worried.
"Is what they're all saying actually getting to you because it's easy to redirect if so..." Alaska spoke a bit more quiet to not be overheard but texas starred at him for a second, only to see texas pat the seat next to him.
When Alaska sat down, texas started. " 'Lask, look. I appreciate your worry but I deal with Tennessee, Oklahoma and loui and Florida and all of 'em everyday of the week. On the other hand.." texas looked at Alaska, seeing the other had a slightly thrown off look, "you haven't actually played a match against anyone since we got here 2, almost 3 hours ago. You've just been starrin' like a sad husky towards the door... you wanna see Maine, don'tcha?" To this he actually saw the larger state panic a bit and his jaw dropped, "you said I was sown hard, your eyes just darted faster than a fly in a fan factory."
"Buddy, come on.." Alaska groaned, to which texas shook his head.
"Any day of the week you point out I'ma smaller state now, c'mon. You wanna go see him, right? I'll pay the tab I've got and go in the bar with ya, but when a state of solitude looks sad bein' alone you gotta see it yourself." Alaska watched texas before turning slightly in his seat.
"I haven't felt this way before.. but I don't wanna take you away from having your fun." Alaska's speech was slowed, seemingly in contemplation. Texas looked at Alaska like he was dump before standing and walking toward cali with his wallet out. "Ay! No, that wasn't me saying-"
"Oh shut up already," texas yelled back at the bigger state as he pulled out his half of the pay for all their drinks, taking the loss fairly and giving cali a bit extra, "We're goin to the bar next door but here's my part of the check."
Cali looked at the cash, "we said equal split, there's more here." Cali said it like he was trying to give the money back but texas was already going off.
"Winner always gets bought a drink by loss' you know that." Texas now was pulling Alaska out already, Alaska regretting talking to texas at all.. even tho he appreciated the confidence boost just a bit. "Now you, we'll go in and sit down with each other and get a few drinks, I'll stick around until you talk to him but I'm not lettin' you avoid it."
"I let you avoid me.." Alaska said with a tinge of pout; making texas laugh a bit at him.
"I'm not so nice, now what's your flavor?" Texas questioned Alaska, who seamed to think.
Alaska was looking around as soon as the two walked in the bar.. he was anxious and fuck he hated being unsure of what he was doing, it was like being degraded by yourself. "Just Anything I guess.. not sweet tho." To that texas nodded and let alaska stay at the table while he went and ordered. To this Alaska started to watch around, never more did he feel like a nervous teenager, it was terrible. As he sat there waiting, he suddenly jumped when his shoulders were grabbed, but than he heard a familiar voice.
"Never thought I'd see you tense by yourself, than again, your quiet.." it was maine.. it was Maine! He was wanting to see him but now he was nervous, God damn it. He saw Maine sit across from him, the other clearly already having had a few drinks. "You alright?" Maine looked a bit worried now as alaska realized he probably still looked tense.. he tried to look less like a statue and he offered a awkward grin.
"Sorry.. I wasn't expecting to see you so quick." Alaska said this and Maine raised a brow with lips itching upwards
"So you were expecting to see me than?" Alaska's face and neck heated and he tried to mumble something out, but main was snickering a little his direction, "it's fine, I've sorta been waiting anyhow."
Glasses were set in front of the two and Alaska saw texas walk out the door with a wave. That basta- "How'd you know what I like?" Maine questioned, looking at the drink. Fuck.