👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳

Start from the beginning

"Since your taking culinary lessons, your father is giving you some time off modeling," Nathalie told Adrien.

The blonde was extremely relieved at this, but didn't let it show.

Nathalie gestures to the woman in the middle of the two men wearing a black-white uniform.

"This is Hana Laurentiis; a chef and writer. She's sold millions of cookbooks and has several restaurants, including one in Paris," Nathalie gestures to the man standing on Hana's right. "Gordan Flay, a chef and restaurateur. He is the owner and executive chef of several restaurants and franchises," She then gestures to the man standing on Hana's right. "And finally, Javier Sánchez, a chef, television personality, and philanthropist."

"Wow...!" Adrien's eyes sparkled.

"All three of these celebrity chefs are 5 star michelin chefs, meaning they are the best of the best. With that being said, enjoy your culinary lessons, and don't be impolite," Nathalie told Adrien before leaving upstairs.

Adrien smiles sheepishly at the chefs. "Hi, I'm Adrien Agreste,"

The chefs bowed.

"Nǐ hǎo (Hello), Mr. Adrien. What dish would you like to make to start off your first culinary lesson?" Hana questions.

"Kimchi," Adrien responded quickly.

"Ah, a Korean dish, my specialty. Let's get started," Gordan says.

👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳

Scene: Adrien's Room.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow," Adrien mutters painfully as he enters his room and closes his door.

Plagg flies out of his owner's jacket and sighs when he notices the bandages wrapped around the boy's hands.

"First day of cooking and you've already managed to burn your soft baby hands. That's an achievement!" Plagg says sarcastically.

Adrien groans, crawling into bed. "Not now Plagg,"

"Hey, it's your own fault. You wanna learn how to cook Kalianna's favorite food because your jealous," Plagg calls him out.

"I'm not jealous, I just don't like Luka hanging around Kalianna," Adrien retorts.

"Oh suuure, that's totally NOT jealousy," Plagg crosses his arms.

Adrien groans once more.

👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Adrien exits his car and walked towards Nino, who smiled at him.

"What up mah dude?" Nino holds up his hand for a fist-bump but notices his best friend's bandaged hands just then. "Whoa, what happened to your hands man?!"

"I'm taking cooking lessons," Adrien told him before making his way up the steps.

Nino scoffs and follows beside him. "You? Taking culinary? Why all of a sudden?"

Adrien blushes and Nino notices.

"Oh... ohhhh, does somebody wanna cook for their special someone?" Nino teased.

"You know me all too well," Adrien shook his head.

Nino notices Kalianna hanging with Giselle by the stairs just then. He smirks and grabs Adrien's shoulder, leading him over to the girls. "Hey, girls,"

The iconic duo looked at the boys and smiled.

"Hey Nino, hey Adrien," Kalianna gasped when she saw Adrien's hands.