👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳

Start from the beginning

Adrien is in the back seat looking out the window as he continued to ponder about Giselle's words.

"Maybe you should consider learning how to make her favorite food."

Adrien cupped her chin, looking down at his lap. His eyes suddenly brightened and he looked up. "I know what to do!" He smiles.

Gorilla hums in confusion at the boy's statement.

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

The Agreste car drives into the courtyard and Adrien opens the door, jumping out and hurrying up the steps.

Nathalie opens the door. "Welcome home Adri-" She gasped when Adrien rushed past her. She looked at him in shock as he knocked on his father's atelier door before entering.

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier.

"Father," Adrien called to Gabriel, who's back was turned as he was looking at the gorgeous portrait of Emilie.

"What is it?" Gabriel asked curtly, his arms tightly behind his back.

(Sukura41: Bro why are you always in your atelier designing ugly clothing or looking at Emilie. SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOUR SON!)

"I'd like to..." Adrien grew nervous, fiddling with his ring. He then breathed off and put on a determined face. He couldn't back out now! "I'd like to practice cooking."

"Culinary Arts?" Gabriel turned his head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "Why so suddenly?"

"I figured it would be a great skill to have. Maybe I could make a video of me modeling and cooking so it could boost your brand?" Adrien says in a questioning tone.

Gabriel turns his head back to Emilie's portrait. He stays quiet for a moment before nodding. "Alright. I'll contact three of the best chefs I know."

Adrien smiles. "Thank you so much father," He then exits the atelier.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien enters in a happy manner. He goes to his desk and sits down while Plagg flies out of his jacket.

"Are you actually taking your friend's advice?" Plagg questions.

Adrien goes to Google on his computer and types in a few words. "Yes. Luka's already one step ahead of me since Kalianna's so wooed by his guitar skills!" He presses search and many cooking YouTube videos popped up. "So I'll have to acquire some skills of my own," He smirks.

"Don't you already? You already do fencing, practice piano, Chinese, model, and more!" Plagg spread his tiny hand limbs out dramatically.

"Yes, but what's one more?" Adrien shrugs before clicking on a cooking video.

Plagg sighs. "This kid is definitely jealous..."

👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳

Scene: Adrien's Room. Next Day.

Adrien is practicing his piano. His eyes are closed as he lets his fingers gracefully slide over the keys.

Just then Nathalie enters. "Ahem," She clears her throat.

Adrien stops and opens his eyes, looking at his father's assistant. "Yes?"

"Your father would like you to meet three chefs," Nathalie says.

Adrien immediately stands up with a smile.

Scene: Agreste Foyer.

Adrien follows Nathalie downstairs and encounters three people wearing chef uniforms and are standing with their hands behind their back.