Chapter 14.

( next morning )

Y/Ns pov :

I slowly woke up, I felt Eddie's hand around my waist. I was so exhausted but yet I couldn't sleep due to a bad headache I had.

I slowly removed Eddie's hand praying that I wouldn't wake him up and I was successful. He looked so calm and peaceful when he was asleep.

I sighed as I walked into the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water.

Spring break was almost over, and I didn't know how I would feel about going back to school without Nick.

The sad thing is we never got to have a funeral for him. We had told everyone he had moved away so the police wouldn't get suspicious.

A part of me didn't want to go back to school because I was scared of the question " why are you sad ". I couldn't say why. A part of me did want to go back to school and graduate because I know That that's what Nick would've wanted.

As I was sitting and thinking about Nick another thought came to mind.

I had heard how the others had defeated the mind Flayer and all thoes other creatures how hard it had been. And how easy it was to defeat vecna. Almost to easy.

I looked up at the ceiling where the portal had been before. There was a black mark left behind.

Eddie told be he'd buy paint someday and we could cover it up.

Suddenly I heard police sirens, i walked to the window slightly pulling up the blinds. There was police car after police car passing.

I couldn't help but feel as if somthing was off.

I went back to Eddie's room just to see him half awake slightly sitting up in bed.

( AYO LORD HAVE MERCY anyways)

Eddie : you okay? He said looking at my disturbed facial expression.

Y/N : there was police cars passing in a rush I thought it was a bit weird, i said.

He sighed as he stood up quickly sliding on a T-shirt and walking towards me, he looked serious.

Eddie : so, you want to talk about yesterday?

I looked down, to afraid of making eye contact.

Y/N : im... im sorry i just, i didn't know what to do so I just, I stuttered trying to hold back my tears.

He lifted my head causing us to have eye contact,

Eddie : you can't hold your emotions in like this, otherwise what happened yesterday will happen again, trust me I know, he said in a lower tone.

My sight was getting blurry because of all the tears and finally I let it all out. Tears were pouring down my face. Eddie pulled me in for a tight hug holding the back of my head as I sobbed into his shoulder.

Y/N : i d-dont know what to do I miss him so much, I mumbled as I sobbed.

Eddie : it's okay, we'll get through this together, he said with a calm reassuring voice.

****
After sobbing so much I couldn't cry anymore Eddie had decided to make us breakfast.

To be honest I felt much better now. As if everything I had hidden inside that had piled up was finally gone.

We were sitting and chitchatting about school.

Y/N : so you think this year is it?

Eddie : yeah, I'm confident.

I took a look at the math homework he had put on the counter. I had to stop myself from laughing.

Eddie : what?

Y/N : not with this you're not graduating. I said as I waved his homework in his face.

Eddie : is it that bad? He said in disappointment.

Y/N : YOU GOT 154+30 WRONG? I KNEW THAT SHIT IN YEAR 5, I laughed.

Y/N and for : calculat the following (3,4×10° x(4,5x10-1) why have you written carrot as an answer ? I burst out laughing.

Eddie : I didn't know the answer so I just wrote somthing random, he said giggling.

Y/N : but carrot? You could've at least written a number, I giggled.

Eddie : okay smart ass if you know so much how about you tutor me then, he said sarcastically.

Y/N : okay each Friday at my place, I said, he looked at me shocked at my answer.

Eddie : seriously?

Y/N : yeah, and maby you'll finally be able to graduate this year, i said smiling at him.

He smiled at me.

Eddie : okay every Friday then,

Y/N : by the way, don't forget on Wednesday we have the yearly swim that we have to do to pass PE, i said holding in my laugh.

Eddie : are you fucking kidding me? He said annoyed.

Y/N : nope, i giggled.

Eddie : no way in hell am I going, he said determined.

Y/N : do you want to graduate? I said teasingly as I started to laugh.

My laugh was cut short when we suddenly herd Dustin screaming into the Walkie-Talkie we had left in Eddie's room.

We rushed to his room to answer the Walkie-Talkie.

Dustin : EDDDIE?????

Eddie : yeah yeah what is it calm down,

Dustin : THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER MURDER WE THINK VECNA IS BACK!

Me and Eddie got quiet he looked at me with wide eyes,

Eddie : WHAT? Didn't we kill that son of a bitch?

Dustin: apparently not, he said out of breath. " you have to come "

Eddie : where are you at?

Dustin : we are at the video store Robin and Steve work at,

Eddie put down the Walkie-Talkie, and gave me a look that said let's go,

Quickly I slid on my shoes, puting my hair in a messy bun. I took a look in the mirror, i was wearing Eddie's oversized Metallica shirt and some sweatpants, i looked like a mess but we were in a hurry. Befor we ran out towards his van i managed to take my headphones with me.

The whole car ride was quiet, we both sat in shock. I held on to my headphones hard. Was he really back? Did my brother die for nothing?