A new Start

Zed- Nice to meet you i'm Zed, And i'm a Zombie we have Zombies here. Yeah kinda cool. Y/N- Aahhh Addison there a weird guy with green hair and pail skin saying that hes a Zombie and theres Zombies here??? Addison- Oh yeah get ready for a story. Once upon a time seabrooks power plant explode   with people still in it. With a  Chemical reaction and a littel bit of lime soda boom thats how Zombies were made. But its okay they all were  special wrist bands they were so the don't eat brains. Mrs.smith- Addison and Y/N i don't want to give you a hard time but please pay attention.
Addison- Sorry Mrs.smith Y/N was just wondering about seabrooks past. You know about the first settlers. Mrs.smith well sins Y/N is new i'll tell the whole class about it again. It all started when people from American wanted to find a new place to settle in. And have a small twon. So in the first 8 days of searching for a new home the finally found the perfect place to bild seabrook. The first 3 nights they settle in they herd weird  noises. Then they saw it the one thing that powers seabrook to this day. Is was called the Moon stone. When the first settlers found the Mon stone is was guarded by Werewolfs. The settlers and the were wolf had a big fight. The Werewolfs gave up and ran into the forest never to be seen again but some people say they herd them and even seen them. But theres no true proof that they exist. Then fast forward to 10 years ago the power plant exploded then Zombies were made. (The school bell rings) Well see you all tomorrow. Make sure to read your history books tonight.