' He's both blessing and curse for me.'

Haruchiyo suddenly became nervous under your watch. You caressed his hair, from the top of his head to the tip of his long mullet hair. "You were hiding such beautiful hair under that hood?" You smiled at the man.

"Honestly, there's no need for you to hide anything from me. I promise you, I won't judge whatever you're concealing under that mask." You reassured Haruchiyo. "But like I said earlier, I won't force you to show your face until you feel comfortable to do so, Haru."

Haruchiyo's eyes dilated from bashfulness. His face grew warm as you continued to stroke his locks. You were admiring this piece of perfection before you. You couldn't stop yourself from becoming more mesmerized by his beauty.

You were convinced now. You had fallen in love with Haruchiyo.

"(Y/n)...do you feel the same way? Do you love me too?

"Of course. Who wouldn't love an
adorable psycho like
you?"

"P-Psycho? I'm...a psycho to you?"

"Yeah. Only psycho stalks other people. But I don't mind having a psycho like you in my life."

You boldly exclaimed, snaking your arms around his neck. You palmed the back of his head then pushed him closer to your face. You pecked his lips which were hidden beneath the black mask.

Haruchiyo widened his eyes in shock, blood rushed up to his head. He was touched by your loving peck. He immediately cradled your waist in his arms, not wanting to let you go.

Immoral. People would label you that for kissing a man who could potentially harm you because of his unstable or unexpected state of mind. His love for you was clearly aberrant.

Haruchiyo was obsessed with you. That was the reason he stalked you. Loose screw in his head, couldn't differ between the rights and the wrongs.

So you would do the same to match his energy, his vibe and his ways of life.

"(Y/n), (Y/n).." Haruchiyo whispered your name repeatedly. He buried his head under your neck, grazing his masked lips on your skin. You chortled, feeling ticklish.

"Hey, that tickles." You let out small chuckles. Haruchiyo didn't want to stop himself. A mischievous plan popped up in his head. He began kissing your neck playfully which made you laugh louder.

"H-Hey- That's u-unfair!" You laughed through your tears. Haruchiyo chuckled then proceeded to tickle you with his masked lips. You struggled in his arms then resorted to get revenge by tickling his hips.

"Oi-" before Haruchiyo could even gasp, his laughter cut it off. His hands unintentionally gripped your waists before he stepped back, beckoning you along with him.

"Oh my God-"

"AH!"

Totally distracted by the ticklish feeling, Haruchiyo accidentally tripped on his foot and fell backward on the floor, pulling you along by accident. Now, he was lying on the floor with you resting on top of him.

You hissed in pain, head throbbing from the impact. Realizing the real situation, you hastily got up. "I'm sorry! Are you okay-"

You paused midway, your irises locked on Haruchiyo beneath you. You were towering over his body, your palms planted on either side of his head. But to make the position more embarrassing, your knee was nestling between his thighs.

Haruchiyo finally parted open his eyes followed by string of hisses leaving his mouth. However, the pain from the impact instantly disappeared after he saw you. His heart beat faster upon witnessing you hovering on top of his body. His face ceaselessly burnt on imaginary fire.