"so, i heard you'll be done filming in a few weeks. are you excited to go home?" he asked as he glanced away from his phone.

"yeah but i'll honestly miss filming and spending time with everyone." elsie stated honestly as she looked over at austin.

"yeah, i'll be sad to see you go but i'll be done filming a few weeks after you leave. maybe i can go and visit you in new york some time?" he asked with a hopeful glimpse in his eyes.

"yeah and i think i can squeeze a visit to la sometime." elsie smiled.

throughout the whole car ride, elsie couldn't help but notice how often austin would glance at his phone and type away and it slightly bothered her.

was he texting his ex? were they planning on getting back together?

she didn't know why it bothered her but it did. why did it bother her so much?

elsie hadn't realized she had spaced out until she felt a hand on top of hers.

she slightly jumped before glancing over to see austin looking at her with concern.

"is everything okay? you kind of spaced out for a bit." he stated with a visible frown on his lips.

"yeah, i guess i'm just tired." elsie shrugged out before the two climbed out of the car and made their way up to elsie's hotel room.

"yeah, i'm kind of tired too." austin sighed as he walked side by side with elsie.

"i bet you are. the stuff they have you do seems tiring but you're doing an amazing job." elsie smiled as they walked into the elevator.

"and you're doing an amazing job playing priscilla. i think they chose the right person to play her." austin smiled causing a swarm of butterflies to erupt in her stomach.

"and they chose the right person to play elvis. i can't imagine anyone else doing this movie." elsie replied causing austin's smile to brighten.

"why, thank you, thank you very much." austin remarked as he put on his best elvis voice.

"oh my god." elsie chuckled as she shook her head while the two exited the elevator and walked over towards elsie's hotel room.

"what? you didn't like it?" he asked as elsie took out her hotel key card from her purse.

"no, i did but it caught me off guard." elsie laughed as she swiped the card and opened the door.

"maybe i should do it more often." austin told her as he held the door open for her.

"maybe you should." elsie replied before she flicked on the lights and was met with her friends.

"surprise!" they cheered as elsie's smile grew.

"oh my god, what are you guys doing here?" she exclaimed as she ran over and hugged zayn.

"austin over there sad how much you were missing home and so he got us to fly out for the weekend to surprise you." jackie informed her sister as they hugged.

"you did all of this for me?" elsie asked as she turned to look at him.

"i thought you'd like some time with all of your friends." he replied sheepishly before elsie ran over and pulled him into a hug.

"thank you." she breathed out before she pulled away and walked over to hug the remainder of her friends.

"since you guys are here, why don't we do something fun?" elsie suggested as she finished hugging everyone.

"your definition of fun is different from all of ours, elsie. because if it was your way, we'd all sit and watch the entire harry potter series all weekend." zayn remarked causing everyone to nod in agreement.

"okay, there is nothing wrong with watching harry potter all weekend." jackie exclaimed, offended by zayns comment.

"easy for you to say misses cedric deserved better." harry remarked causing jackie to glare at him.

"okay, then what do you suggest we do?" elsie asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

the boys and florence took small glances at each other before looking back at elsie.

"why don't we go clubbing?" florence asked with a small smirk.

"clubbing? you lot want to go clubbing?" elsie asked in disbelief.

"why not? when are we ever going to be all together in one room like this again?" timothee asked as everyone nodded in agreement.

elsie sighed before she glanced over at austin.

"i won't go if you don't." elsie told him sternly.

"looks like i'll be joining you guys." austin smirked causing everyone to cheer.

"we're going to have so much fun, you won't regret it!" florence exclaimed before she dragged elsie to her closet to look for an outfit with zendaya and jackie trailing behind.

"this'll be a long night." elsie muttered before she watched the three pick out an outfit for her to wear that night.

BELLA'S CORNER

austin showing elsie he cares for her >>

is it bad that i want them to kiss already?

like, i'm trying so hard not to rush them but it's so hard