paige shakes her head, "no, no, no but just—" the davidson male looked in between them, "he's gonna be hurt, i'm telling you now, he's gonna be—" michael leaned his head back not believing that, "yea, but would luca not—"

"luca's head wouldn't turn,"
"no,"

the football player defend his friend, "fucking hell!" paige looked at ekin, "but that doesn't mean that gemma's in the wrong, it doesn't mean that her head would turn— just mean she was having conversations,"

ekin-su looked at the welsh paramedic, "no, she's gonna be—there's nothing wrong with it," michael shooo his head, "no," ekin looked at them, "but luca wouldn't,"

"it's gonna rattle him,"

ekin looked at them, "dami said luca wouldn't, and she agreed," michael let's out a breath, "that's gonna rattle him big time, cos he's smitten, mate, smitten," he said to the two girls, "oh, shit,"

as ekin-su went away from the ex coupled up partners, the welsh paramedic looked at michael who was wound up, "he's gonna be fucking pissed with that," she looked at him, "don't say anything to him until gemma tells him,"

"okay, alright,"

the football player agreed as his ex partner walked away going to where indiyah and gemma sat with their legs dipped in the swimming pool.

michael then sees the nineteen year old go inside the villa as the football player stands up seeing jacques having a conversation with gemma as the football player went to go find gemma, "gem?"

he called out inside the villa, "gemma," the football player called out going up the stairs into the dressing room seeing the girl, "before you say anything, that's not what i said, it was dami's prediction and—"

michael looked at her, "ekin said that you agreed with it and said yea," the nineteen year old was fuming, "i-i—" michael could see her getting frustrated, "hey, whatever it is, just go and explain it to luca first before he thinks anything different about the topic,"

the nineteen year old, "i'm gonna say—i'm gonna go and say something to ekin," she moved past michael who looked shocked at what was gonna happening seeing the anger in her eyes, "oh shit,"

"shit's about to go down,"

he followed after her out of the villa, "ekin.." he hears gemma say, "can we speak?" the two girls got for their chat on the sunbed to what blew up.

michael sees his friend's eyes look to where ekin and gemma sat on the sunbed, "until then keep ya fucking nose out of it," he hears gemma say loud enough.

____

the five main lads all sat together to where gemma comes over, "shall we go and talk?" she questioned her coupled up partner who stands up, "yea, you guys should—"

as the couple walked away, michael looked at dami who looked back at them, "anyway, don't come to me to get your mind read," he said to them, "that is all i'm saying, i'm out of business," michael chuckled as he sees luca and gemm having a chat on the sunbed.

____

michael sat on the kitchen counter, "come on, i'm bored," he looked at his ex coupled up partner, "what do you wanna do?" the davidson male smiled, "pool time,"

GooseBumps {Love Island 2022} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें