michael nods his head, "yea, but you probably had a better chemistry with davide, no, than you had with jay, obviously, jay just gave you the things that you wanted," ekin nods her head, "the things that davide never did,"

"mm,"

ekin-su looked at them, "cause it was too early, but maybe if i waited, it could have worked," michael looked at her, "i keep thinking that, but it's too late now,"

dami looked at her, "no point living in the past," ekin looked at them, "exactly, moving on," she said to them.

____

the football player sees his ex coupled up partner going to jay who was in the gym area, as him, luca and andrew went to go sit near the swimming pool where he sees paige and jay sitting at the pool side chatting, "should i be sitting here?"

"huh?"

luca looked at michael who knelt down, "i feel like it's putting them under pressure, doesn't it, if i sit here," luca looked at his friend, "you think?" andrew looked up at michael, "she's pie-ing him off, anyway, isn't she?"

the davidson male looked at them, "no, but i don't wanna be putting her off, or—" he sat down running a hand through his hair, he spoke to the lads not seeing his ex coupled up partner standing up along with the scottish male.

____

michael runs a hand through his brunette hair talking to tasha and laura in the kitchen where paige comes into the kitchen as well.

the davidson male moved himself away from their girl's chat going to the sunbed where he laid down all alone where paige follows after him, "you okay?" he nods his head, "yea, i'm all good,"

"hey, lovebirds,"

michael didn't move his head up at the sound of ekin-su approaching him and paige, "i thought i'd come and join you two," she looked at paige who was basically on top of michael's chest, "you wanna come and join?"

ekin-su smiled, "if that's okay," paige nods her head, "of course," the twenty seven looked at michael's body, "is michael passed out?" the male hummed, "no, he's not,"

"oh, how are you guys?"

the actress questioned, "good, yea, how's your morning been?" ekin looked at them, "it's been fine," the football player sits up, "i just, erm...i just—we were just talking by the beds,"

michael furrowed his eyebrows, "who's we?" ekin-su looked at them, "obviously where dami is," michael glanced to where dami sat on the daybed, "okay yea," ekin-su explained what happened, "i was surprised at one comment, when he did gemma and said, i think, obviously, you like luca, but i think luca is more interested in you, and if a guy walks into this villa that was your type, you have a slightly chance your head would turn and she agreed,"

the davidson let's out a breath, his hands coming to the back of his head, "it's not a bad thing, though," ekin shakes her head, "it's not a bad thing, i was a bit surprised..that she admitted it,"

"but how do you think luca would feel?"

michael looked around the villa, "where's luca now?" paige looked at the football player, "don't start!" michael shook his head, "no, don't say anything," the male looked at them, "i'm gonna go have his back, man, i'm not gonna go wind it up,"