the birth of the new Avatar

July 15th ****

A woman with dark green hair screamed in pain as she delivered her daughter prematurely. The woman, Inko Midoriya, had fallen, nothing too serious, but he had triggered the delivery much too early, when she was only in the sixth month of pregnancy. And there was a good chance that her baby would die. Alongside Inko stood her husband, Hisashi Midoriya, who would soon be known as All For One. Right now, Hisashi was trying to support his suffering wife. What his wife did not know was that the fall, in addition to having triggered the delivery and killing the baby, had also taken away any chance of having another child. Inko was going to be devastated when she heard the news. The doctors crowded around the unfortunate couple, and their child finally came out of its mother's womb. The doctors had said not to worry if the baby wouldn't cry, as he was probably already dead. However, the child began to scream with all his soul, as if to show that he was still alive, and that he intended to stay that way. A nurse took the miraculous baby in her arms and washed him before examining him.

- Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Midoriya. She is a very healthy little girl, although much smaller than normal. This child is miraculous.

The nurse placed the little girl in her mother's arms. When the little girl laid her emerald eyes on her mom for the very first time, she laughed the most beautiful laugh in the world in the eyes of her parents. Inko was happy that her little angel was fine.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It had been three years since Sakura Inko Midoriya was born. Today, the little girl celebrated her third birthday with her best friend Katsuki Bakugo. The two friends, having only a few months apart, were inseparable. Suddenly, Katsuki entered the living room alone. He tugged at the sleeve of his mother, Mitsuki, to get her attention.

- Yes, baby ?

The two-year-old winced at the nickname, but dropped the subject.

- Sakura, she created a hole in the garden, like that, pfiout, explained the blond child.

The four adults looked at each other, taken aback, before following the young child with an explosive character. Outside in the backyard stood the princess of the day, staring at a large hole at her feet.

- Sakura ? Inko called.

- Look, mom ! I can control the earth !

And the little girl put her hands on the ground. The hole in the ground closed on its own, under the amazed gaze of the four adults and the red-eyed boy. The green-eyed girl was happy. She could master the earth. Then cherry blossoms began to fly around Sakura, like a nod to her first name, meaning cherry blossom. The Midoriya child took off, and hovered ten centimeters around the ground. She laughed as she felt the wind in her hair. The wind disappeared and she immediately fell into the pool. Inko rushed to save her daughter from drowning, when she stopped short: Sakura had her lower body in a whirlwind of water, and small trickles of water were dancing around her. The whirlwind of water deposited her mistress on the edge of the pool, and she shivered. Inko took her drenched daughter in her arms, and went inside. Little Sakura found herself sitting on the sofa, wrapped in a towel. The child reached for the fireplace, a ball of fire escaped from the palm of the small pale hand and a chimney fire ignited, warming its creator.