Chapter 1 - The Girl on the Picture

It has been a month already since the Bonten chief members had decided to stay and treat the safe house as if the place is their own.

Everyone had no trouble feeling at home since the place was naturally welcoming despite how daunting it looked.

And fortunately, Mikey hadn't killed anyone of his subordinates. They were quite behaved inside the house.

"Hey, has anyone seen my charger?" Sanzu shouted so everyone can hear.

And most just answered a 'no' except for Kokonoi. "Have you checked the gym? or maybe the fridge?"

"Why would his charger end up in the fridge?" Kakucho asked as he arrived in the living room.

Kokonoi sighed. "You know how he is, despite being sober, he acts like he's high as a kite"

"I can hear you" Sanzu narrowed his gaze at them as he walked half-naked toward the kitchen.

"Where's your shirt? You know nudity isn't allowed here too" Ran reminded as he drank a juice box.

"Ah, here you are~!" Sanzu exclaimed as he raised his charger. "And since when is being topless a form of nudity?" He turned his head to look at Ran.

"Everyone quiet, I'm watching here" Takeomi scolded as he raised the volume of the TV.

Sanzu scrunched his nose but said nothing and just sat by the couch and plugged in his charger to a nearby outlet before plugging his phone.

Takeomi, Mochi, and Ran along with Sanzu sat on the couch and just watched the show Takeomi was watching.

While Rindou is sitting on the hammock by the pool while playing on his phone, Kokonoi was in the single couch in the corner, reading.

Kakucho was in the pantry looking for something to eat, and Mikey was in his room talking to someone on the phone.

"You know, something's bothering me" Kakucho muttered as he munched on the junk food he found. "Do you guys know who's the girl on the pictures by the foyer?"

Kokonoi looked up from his book. "Emma? or the other girl that has the same eyes as Izana?"

Rindou then walked in. "I sensed gossip, what's up?"

"They're talking about the mysterious girl in the pictures" Ran informed while his eyes are still on the TV.

"Isn't it obvious? She's probably Izana's sister or something" Mochi butted in. "I mean, they have the same eyes"

"That's impossible, Izana doesn't have siblings" Kakucho defended confidently knowing Izana's life.

"Remember what happened in the Tenjiku fight? Didn't Izana say he and Mikey aren't related at all?" Rindou asked, making everyone confused as to what was his point.

"Yeah...?" Ran replied, while the others looked at him, waiting for him to finish his words.

"I mean, why would his picture be here?" Rindou continued. "In every photo, the Sano siblings and that girl is always together but there are no photos of Izana with the Sano siblings"

"Yeah, and in Izana's photos, that mysterious girl is always beside him" Sanzu chimed in.

"I'm surprised you deducted that" Mochi muttered.

Sanzu glared at him. "Shut up background character. Don't you dare insult my IQ"

"How could he insult your IQ if it doesn't exist?" Kokonoi insulted with a smirk, Sanzu glared at him.

"Hey, Mochi. You're good at tracking people down." Kakucho inquired. "Why don't you try and find her?"

"But what if she's dead?" Takeomi commented making the others look at him. "It's quite the theme with Mikey's siblings, they're all dead"