UA Sports Festival: Part 2

Start from the beginning

Todoroki walked away, and Midoriya stood there, with a clenched fist. (Y/n) then appeared behind him.

(Y/n): Quite the speech you made.

Midoriya, startled, tuned and fell to the ground.

(Y/n): Need a hand?

Midoriya grabbed (y/n)'s hand and inspected his face. Like if he recognized him but couldn't point out who. (Y/n) touched his shoulder and gave him a little shock. The gears in Midoriya's head started to work until he figured it out.

Midoriya: No way! You're Bla—

(Y/n) covered Midoriya's mouth with his hand.

(Y/n): Keep it down.

Midoriya: Sorry... Why are you here though?

(Y/n): Wanted to see what your class was all about. Why your class is the only one All Might is willing to teach from his whole career as a hero. And because you're a very interesting person... Midoriya.

Midoriya: But how did you even get in?

(Y/n) showed him the pass.

Midoriya: You're a jounalist?.

(Y/n): No.

Midorya: Oh...

(Y/n): I wanted to talk to you. Maybe this is a bad time to say it, but I think you should know...

(Y/n) took a deep breath.

(Y/n): I know a lot of things Midoriya... About a lot of people. And what I don't know... I find out. When it comes to All Might... I know him very well... And because of that, I know his enemies very well. You got a target on your back now. Those guys from the USJ incident... You'll run into them more than you think.

Midoriya was quiet.

(Y/n): Stay alert Midoriya. Keep your circle small. Even those close to you can,
and will, stray you away from your path... And good luck on the finals.

(Y/n) walked away, leaving Midoriya questioning his words. As (y/n) got closer to the seating area he bumped into someone, hard, any other person would've fallen... But not him. His glasses fell and he reached down for them.

All Might: Sorry about that!

(Y/n) knew that voice. Most of the world did...

(Y/n): I got it... No worries.

All Might: You're quite sturdy! Ha ha ha!

(Y/n): I workout a lot.

(Y/n) puts on the sunglasses and looks up at All Might. All Might takes a look at his face.

All Might: Do I know you from somewhere?

(Y/n): Probably.

(Y/n) shows his his pass.

All Might: Ah! A journalist! Im guessing you're here for a interview, or a picture?

(Y/n): No. Came for the students actually.

(Y/n) patted him on the shoulder and walked away.

(Y/n): Good luck with the teaching.

All Might: Ah... Ok... Thanks!

All Might started to rub his shoulder.

All Might: Pretty strong...

When (y/n) went back to his seat, Present Mic started to explain the final event.

Present Mic: Between the 16 members of the four winning teams... We'll have a formal tournament! A series of... One-on-one battles!
Midnight then took the stand and announced that matchups will be decided by drawing lots.