Peaceful sleep started emerging in her. He continued to knead her head and hairs until she didn't completely go stir and calm.

His reddened gaze continued to gaze at her sleeping face. The lights were dimmed yet her face was gleaming like an ethereal angel.

Even her naivety was too innocent to be under his presence and he had realised very well that Seraphina was someone and something he never had because he didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve her because the ruthlessly merciless beast inside him would wreck and shatter her soul into uncountable pieces .

A tiny rational sense of trying to set her free stroke his head because he knew that innocent soul deserved to live a dream of fairy tales but he was only capable of giving her deep and dark sinful nightmares where he would be the cruel rule  and he would be the only cruelest ruler of her existence.

A heavy sigh escaped from his mouth . After finding her peacefully drifted to her sleep. He took out his fingers from her hairs and was about to get up but stopped when he felt that soft palm getting wrapped around his wrist.

"Please, don't leave me alone, "

That tender voice and those words made him snap his head towards her. She was still asleep but her grip around him tightened, like she was requesting him to stay.

"Don't leave me please, " Her mouth again uttered those words.

Her eyes were closed but tears started rolling down from the corner of her eyes.

"Pl.. Please don't go. I..I love you, "

And that was it for that slight rationality which had emerged into him to vanish into thin air. He knew those words were not for him. He knew she was saying them to someone else in her closed eyes, maybe to her dead parents. He knew she could never love a monster like him but…. Her words had blocked his all senses and turned him insane. Insane for her innocuous existence and now his insanity was going to know no limits to make, claim and keep as his and only his.

"Don't go please, " She again murmured and, still drowned in her sleep, she hugged his hand tightly and started rubbing her face and finally stopped when it got rubbed against his warm thigh.

Seraphina lifted her head and placed it over his lap

"M… Mamma, " She whispered while snuggling her face into his body.

His lips stretched into a grin, hearing her. She was too satisfying to him to even believe. Her every action was making him feel content and euphoric.

She was like a source of light for the darkness of his soul . He caressed her head delicately, making a soft smile to play on her lips. She rubbed her face over his lap like a kitten and didn't leave his hand for a second.

And that night, Seraphina didn't know what forbidden insanity she had evoked in him because that night unknowingly, she had submitted her soul to that voracious sinner, who had finally become insanely obsessed with her existence.

The sound of the alarm clock invaded inside his ears, breaking his peaceful slumber. He stretched his arm and stopped the alarm, present on the table beside the bed, like his usual daily habit.

He tried to toss his body but stopped when he felt that tender skin rubbing against his hard one. He slowly unlatched his lashes and an alluring sense of calmness washed over him by watching that beautifully peaceful sleeping face of hers.

She was still asleep . Her one arm was over his naked chest whereas her one leg was present over his torso. Her face was snuggled into his neck. She was hugging him like he was her favorite pillow.

A damn eyes blessing sight , he thought. A smile crept on his face. He wondered how beautiful it would feel to wake up regularly, holding that tiny softness in his arms. The feeling was ethereal ,watching her face first thing in the morning.

Last night Nathan had blasted his phone with calls and messages,asking how was his little sister. What she was doing? And he felt like banging his head answering his questions.

Both brother and sister had a habit of attacking the person before them with their uncountable questions, interesting, he thought.

He himself didn't know when he passed out beside her last night answering her brother's texts. Her warm and gentle breathing was grazing against his skin. Ms. Miller was looking more than calm and satisfied in his arms which made a devilish idea to strike in his mind.

He leaned his face closer to her and gently rubbed his nose bridge against hers. Her tiny nose crunched in disapproval at his action. She tilted her head and buried her face more into his neck and huffed in satisfaction.

He chuckled inaudibly and puffed a low blow in her ear, making her whine slightly. She scratched his naked chest and rubbed her leg over his torso.

"Tinnie, let me sleep, "

His amusement went hearing that name again from her mouth. Was he her boyfriend or someone close? He thought. Jealousy was not a thing in his traits but now he was aching in anger and jealousy because he thought that name belonged to her special someone, that was why she was taking his name even in her sleep and who knows, how deep was their relationship?

He gritted his teeth. Whoever was that Tinnie, he would make sure to cut him into tiny pieces if he had even touched her. He was making different plans in his mind on how to kill her Tinnie when Seraphina came back to this world from her own world of sleep.

Slowly opening her eyelids, her blurry vision fell on something strange. She rubbed her fists over her eyes in order to clear her vision and that was it for her existence to shiver in horror when her eyes met with those stone cold silver eyes and she noticed how she was clinging on him like a kid.

Seraphina pulled herself away from him in the blink of an eye and got away from him. She sat on the corner of the bed and pulled the duvet on her. She gave him a terrified look which made him mentally roll his eyes because she ran away from him like he was some kind of poisonous insect.

"W.. Why are you here? "Her shivering voice made him sigh.

He rolled toward her and laid on his front on the bed. He placed both of his hands under his chin and answered.

" Because someone gave me the wrong information that I am the owner of this house, "

Again she was too terrified to understand his sarcasm.

"I.. I want to go home, "

"Well the rain is still heavy, Ms. Miller as you can hear it but I guess it will turn better in an hour, so go and freshen up. I'll drop you to your home and will inform your brother about it, "

Seraphina didn't say anything in her reply after hearing him but her eyes widened when he leaned his upper body closer to her and then cupped her cheeks

Seraphina looked in those grey eyes terrified which were gazing at him with a different kind of emotion in them which she wasn't capable of understanding.

His eyes roamed over her entire face and finally stopped at her trembling pouty lips. A sudden rush of hunger washed over him but he stopped himself from performing that not so appropriate deed which would scare the life out of her.

He looked into her afraid eyes again and asked

"Do you have a headache anymore? "

Gulping hard, Seraphina shrugged her head slowly and finally exhaled a breath of relief when he removed his hands away from her face.

He was about to turn around and she was ready to run away from him more but he again turned around to face her and her breathing hitched by finding that cold darkness in his eyes once again. His mood switched like Seraphina switched her Tinnies clothes.

He again got closer to her face. His huge body towered over her but this time he didn't touch her, he didn't even need to because his deadly gaze was enough to melt her in fear like butter.

"Who is Tinnie, Sera ? "

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------