Chapter 15; Girls and Parties

"I don't know about this.." My voice sounding shaky, was I really going to a party? The ones I never wanted to go to? This made me crazy.

"Jess you look hot! The boys are gunna drool." Chels said with much excitement in her voice "you can do this!"

We both heard a knock and chels turned to walk to the door.
Chels was the kind of person who was flawless no matter what, even if she'd just been in a fight with a shark or even a gorilla of some sort she would still look amazing. She can chuck her hair into a bun in less than seconds and it takes me half a fucking hour to do the same.

Life.

"Hey girls, come in!" Chels said and whispered to them something and they all glanced my way. I know what she had said.

"Oh my god!" Jen squealed "Jess you look absolutely-"

"Hot!" Piper said cutting Jen off. The girls all laughed and group hugged.

"Alright so, whose ready!" Chels clapped her hands smiling widely showing her bright white teeth.

The girls all raised their hands and we headed out the door, I trudged behind the girls with my hand clamped on the side of my bag. All I could think about right now is Harry freaking Styles.

We all hopped into Chelsea's car and drove five minutes down the road, this was the house. The party house.
All I could see was a sea of mini skirts and sluts. A few men here and there but mainly girls. Red cups and girls.

We stepped out of the car and as soon as we did it was like I was in a movie, they all just stare at you with those creepy eyes. "Alright.." I whispered under my breath. I kept my head down like the celebrities do and followed the girls down the path and into the house.

"These parties are for fun girls! So lets have fun!" Chels squealed and they all parted ways like it was mean't to happen.

"Guys." I said frowning trying to signal one of them to stay with me but they grabbed the red cups and disappeared in the crowd.

Bloody red cups.

The loud music blared into my ears and people grinding into each other, thats what they call dancing this day and age. From where I was standing I got a good view of peoples heads bobbing up and down to the music, the only thing I was searching for right now was Harry.

My eyes scanned the massive crowd of people and thats when I spotted the mop of brown curls and tattoos, Thats my cue to run.

Run Jess

My feet wouldn't move, it was like they were pinned down but until he faced my way thats when I was free and bolted through the drunk bodies.

He would have seen you!

I cursed at my thoughts and was heading for what looks like a bathroom.

"Hey watch where your goin!" Someone growled, I had bumped into their arm and the drink was splattered on the floor and them.

"Im so s-" I paused and my stomach dropped.

Louis.

"Oh hi Jess" he smiled brushing off the liquid on his navy t-shirt. "Haven't seen you round for awhile." He smirked.

"Uhm yeah." Was all I said "i'll uh- go?" I'm not sure if I was meant to ask it as a question but I started to turn away.

"No, no you can stay Jess no harm done." He said grabbing hold of my arm and yanking me into him.

Louis seems nice and all but I want nothing to do with him, I heard he broke Jen's heart and he cheated on her with a girl... Eleanor I think.

"Uh-" I was cut off once again by someone's deep voice, a guy obviously.