She breaks away from me and leans back .. eyes on me ..

"Your outfit was missing something and I just gave it to you" Lisa say's .. I look at her confusingly.. and then it hit me.. she just marked me.. on my neck.. I like when she marks me..

I trail my fingers on the skin she marked.. my face turned red.. Lisa smiles.. and says .. "You look even more beautiful with my love marks Hyun, but let's continue this later , okay?"  I subconsciously nod..  
Lisa's smile is still on her face.. she gives me a quick peck and holds my hand underneath the table.. giving my hand a squeeze..

WENDY'S POV

Not sure if Joy and I are having a staring contest but this shit is intense right now..

Joy is sitting there looking hotter than ever while beaming at me and all I want to do right now is skip this dinner and have her instead .

"Your Goddess is asking you to come closer,Wanwan" Yeri whispers beside me.. I don't break my eyes away from Joy..
Exhaling before making my way towards her..

YERI

I knew Jennie was lying.. but my Jealous ass overpowered me and now I'm standing here looking at Seulgi.. basically glaring at Seulgi .

The owner of my heart is sitting on her throne and her feline eyes are piercing through my own

The owner of my heart is sitting on her throne and her feline eyes are piercing through my own .. 

"Yerim" Seulgi's voice echoes ..

I'm coming ... daddy

Haha

ROSE'S POV

What am I doing??
Well I'm basically eye fucking Jisoo ..
She's seated so sexy.. and I can't break the intense eye contact Jisoo and I are busy having .

 and I can't break the intense eye contact Jisoo and I are busy having